Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Ph or something I'm missing

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

How small will these bugs be, will I be able to see by eye if I have a close look ? I will go and look now to make sure, I know I have a pair of tights over the fan intake and out take to stop anything crawling in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

British green (12-03-19), CityDweller (12-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times
    Provided Answers: 36

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    How small will these bugs be, will I be able to see by eye if I have a close look ? I will go and look now to make sure, I know I have a pair of tights over the fan intake and out take to stop anything crawling in

They could almost be microscopic and I'd say you need a magnifying glass at least. The pair of tights on the intake will stop most things traveling through but won't stop anything you take inside there yourself. A quick walk around a park or a garden and then back in your room ya don't know what you have invited in . I'm not definitely saying bugs but could be imho

in a green and pleasant land

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19), Kurdt (13-03-19), Stickysticky (12-03-19)

Thanks

I just had a good look and I can't see any at all, also I could be wrong here but surely they would have to be a few bugs to effect the whole plant as this is pretty much all around the plant ? I will keep checking but I couldn't see any at all there like, hmmm

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (12-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    They could almost be microscopic and I'd say you need a magnifying glass at least. The pair of tights on the intake will stop most things traveling through but won't stop anything you take inside there yourself. A quick walk around a park or a garden and then back in your room ya don't know what you have invited in . I'm not definitely saying bugs but could be imho

Will I be able to see the through the loupe ? As I only looked by eye then like so maybe I wouldn't have been able to see them if they are that small

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

British green (12-03-19), CityDweller (12-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Check under the leaves and near the veins of the leaves and ya use the loupe

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19), Stickysticky (12-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Check under the leaves and near the veins of the leaves and ya use the loupe

Thanks will have a proper good look when I get back

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

British green (12-03-19), CityDweller (13-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19)

Thanks

Default Ph or something I'm missing

Right, cleaned my loupe so I could see properly Spent 20 mins to half hour having a good look all over the plant, struggled abit to get to the leaves right at the bottom center and over all I couldn't see anything that looked like bugs or things like that, when using the loupe I could see some white things and the odd black,so I got the usb microscope out. just like like bits of dirt or something I'm guessing, the pinky one looks strange

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,993 Times

Hi what soil are you using? I see you use organic nutes and you have a ph of tap water at 8.6. I have grown many many plan ts orgnanically with a higher ph valure more like 9.4 and they never show any lock out signs. The thing is the microherd should buffer the ph to where the plant wants it. From what i remember the nutes contain micros for making the bio activity flourish and deliver a good ph. However!"!!!!! if you have turned the medium toxic with unnecessary nutes then you could have fukd the plants ability to buffer. Or!!! the nutes / soil is not good enough to do the job. In which case there is only one option, to ph asdjust. It's a fucker but you will not know if that is the problem until doing so. Persoanally i would leech the nutes from the pot with a minor flushing and then follow up with a half strength feed and watch for yellowing around the bottom leaves. Your plants look green so i not seeing signs of hunger. The top photos look like cal def or water splash, this would be a sign that the plant is not drawing what it needs from the pot, further enhancing the suspicion that the pot may be toxic and need a flush out
    FORMERLY TOBYSMOKER

Big buddah cheese and blue cheese solo journey - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ese-Round-Two-)

Big Buddah Blue Cheese & Cheese Mentored by Budlightyear! https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-Bud-lightyear

BREAKS & BEATS FOR THE MUSIC PRODUCERS OUT THERE!!! - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...d-check-it-out

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SmobyToker#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (13-03-19), GEORGE (14-03-19), Greengrass (13-03-19), Stickysticky (13-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by SmobyToker#1 View Post
    Hi what soil are you using? I see you use organic nutes and you have a ph of tap water at 8.6. I have grown many many plan ts orgnanically with a higher ph valure more like 9.4 and they never show any lock out signs. The thing is the microherd should buffer the ph to where the plant wants it. From what i remember the nutes contain micros for making the bio activity flourish and deliver a good ph. However!"!!!!! if you have turned the medium toxic with unnecessary nutes then you could have fukd the plants ability to buffer. Or!!! the nutes / soil is not good enough to do the job. In which case there is only one option, to ph asdjust. It's a fucker but you will not know if that is the problem until doing so. Persoanally i would leech the nutes from the pot with a minor flushing and then follow up with a half strength feed and watch for yellowing around the bottom leaves. Your plants look green so i not seeing signs of hunger. The top photos look like cal def or water splash, this would be a sign that the plant is not drawing what it needs from the pot, further enhancing the suspicion that the pot may be toxic and need a flush out
    Thanks for all the information there mate, I'm using biobizz light mix with plant magic organic nutes

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-19), SmobyToker#1 (14-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,847 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

This looks very much like a calcium def.

Those rusty spots look like necrosis from the plant pulling cal from the cells.

I’d see if a calmag foliar spray would help.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TomKing For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-03-19), Stickysticky (13-03-19)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast