Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: First go at a Scrog, Barneys farm LSD week 15

Thanks

Default First go at a Scrog, Barneys farm LSD week 15

Hello I'm having a go at a scrog! I started with a fem LSD seed from barneys farm! She's been under a 400w mh untill 2 weeks ago now under a 600w mh while going through the stretch as I'm one week into flower next week I'm putting the 600w hps bulb in.
    Ive been using ionic grow and just changed to ionic bloom with a good flush in between! I have head masta which I'm planning on using about week 4 into flower.
    Any tips thoughts or advice is welcome cheers ????
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190312_212144.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	215.8 KB 
ID:	370673   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190312_212200.jpg 
Views:	109 
Size:	167.6 KB 
ID:	370674   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190312_213729.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	173.4 KB 
ID:	370675  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to farmerboy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), happyjack (30-04-19), Krej23 (01-05-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

i usually run the mh for the 1st 2 weeks of flip helps keep stretch down, looks good so far mukka only thing is that net aint really a proper scrog net its more of a support net, as they dont retain an help train the plants under it

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (13-03-19), farmerboy (13-03-19), GEORGE (15-03-19), Gramps (13-03-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    i usually run the mh for the 1st 2 weeks of flip helps keep stretch down, looks good so far mukka only thing is that net aint really a proper scrog net its more of a support net, as they dont retain an help train the plants under it
    Hi joker ...
    What do a proper scrog net look like my friend?? Any chance of a peep ?? Mines 5inch x 4 inch elesticated heat proof rope bought in a grow shop so is mine a real scrog net? Cos its 1meter square an almost full and the flowers are starting to shoot up now i found that prob with float pipe and fitting was blocket....in 3 days what a difference my good friend ... i.ll snap shot adave bailey just before its lit up like afooty pitch ta show yous ....i cant remember any thing like this my grandson done...i just hope they dont stretch to high cos alot of tieing will av to be done ...they shot up 4inches in 3 nightes ....gramps ...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

farmerboy (13-03-19), GEORGE (15-03-19), joker_the_smoker (14-03-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Hi joker ...
    What do a proper scrog net look like my friend?? Any chance of a peep ?? Mines 5inch x 4 inch elesticated heat proof rope bought in a grow shop so is mine a real scrog net? Cos its 1meter square an almost full and the flowers are starting to shoot up now i found that prob with float pipe and fitting was blocket....in 3 days what a difference my good friend ... i.ll snap shot adave bailey just before its lit up like afooty pitch ta show yous ....i cant remember any thing like this my grandson done...i just hope they dont stretch to high cos alot of tieing will av to be done ...they shot up 4inches in 3 nightes ....gramps ...

i use these off ebay mate, but you can make your own, you want 2inch by 2inch square holes, with the string drawn real tight like a guaitar lol, this keeps the plants under and allows you to do proper scrog

then you end up with this

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

farmerboy (15-03-19), GEORGE (15-03-19), Gramps (14-03-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks

i use these off ebay mate, but you can make your own, you want 2inch by 2inch square holes, with the string drawn real tight like a guaitar lol, this keeps the plants under and allows you to do proper scrog

Wowwwwwwwwwww all uniform fashion ... that looks wicked my old mucca im happy if i get 10/15 off my 3 now ...but im not sure how it.ll go now ...next time after i get back from a little break im going to learn a single pot flood and drain in a 30 litre pot with a square haylo..direct feed from water but ....instead of struggling alone a singe will give me same end result of nannas i hope...thanks a bunch joker your a good helpful guy ....gramps ...take good care ...and trust ....no one ...

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-03-19), joker_the_smoker (15-03-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
    this makes me howny

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19), queen_elizaspliff_90 (01-05-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times

Quote Originally Posted by farmerboy View Post
    Hello I'm having a go at a scrog! I started with a fem LSD seed from barneys farm! She's been under a 400w mh untill 2 weeks ago now under a 600w mh while going through the stretch as I'm one week into flower next week I'm putting the 600w hps bulb in.
    Ive been using ionic grow and just changed to ionic bloom with a good flush in between! I have head masta which I'm planning on using about week 4 into flower.
    Any tips thoughts or advice is welcome cheers ????
    lookin good mate as joker said scrog is just partially there brother why dont u defoliate some for light penetration? i usually do mine at about day 14 and then about a week later some more..
    And maybe its still a good time to take some shitty lower growth? like at least first quarter mayb even third of the plant.. what day is it for flower now?

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19), Sadface (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

I'd also lean more toward Indica strains as they stretch less,ill scrog anything but Indica can get out of hand,there are ways to stop stretch mind,stem pinching/crushing or chemically

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Here's my current Sativa heavy chemdawg it can get a little out of hand

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

I love the way you have your fan over your plants. Wow That's a very pretty grow.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to "U" For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-03-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast