Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Thread: Is this hermie, are these plants for the bin

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

How long you going to oz for gramps and where about ,I spent a year of my youth living in manly on the northern shores of Sydney

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19), Gramps (17-03-19), Greengrass (16-03-19), WF420 (16-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times
    Provided Answers: 14

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    How long you going to oz for gramps and where about ,I spent a year of my youth living in manly on the northern shores of Sydney
    Lovely place Manly, only spent a few hours there myself and the weather wasnt all that so was fairly quiet but i imagine it gets busier when the suns out, everyone says Manly Bay isnt one to be missed!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-03-19), Gramps (17-03-19), Sadface (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

Oh mate I’m gutted for you. I hope you have a good trip to oz. look forward to your diary on your return! Nice community spirit here lads fair play, my hat is tilted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19), Gramps (17-03-19), Sadface (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Hi guy thanks for all your comments ...yes my daughter is living nr the gold coast ... ide like to stsy with her for 3 months ...but ide also like to fly from down under to siagon in vietnam for a 2 week break and to get sum dentistry work done there ....but we.ll see how long i stay there down under i.ll be down the beach most days eyeing up all the g strings hahshsha and just remenising of a long time ago ....but if i get wi fi i can put a few snsps on here of the beaches and surfers ...no colas sorry ...only coke a colas hahaha ive sorted my flash out so will put up a few snaps of the back 2 in flower tomorrow ..but im taking the hermie out now and having a clean up a bit ...so take good care muka where ever you may be ....safe pal nynyt
    Gramps

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19), Sadface (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times
    Provided Answers: 22

[QUOTE=WF420;1070928732]Lovely place Manly, only spent a few hours there myself and the weather wasnt all that so was fairly quiet but i imagine it gets busier when the suns out, everyone says Manly Bay isnt one to be missed

Shelly beach in the cove I reckon your on about ,yep it's a great place to stay however it's also one of the most expensive places to live Sydney and in aus as a rule ,I never travelled at all I just arrived and put down roots,my biggest regret was the company I worked for wanted to sponsor me for citizenship but at 22 I just ignored it and returned home ...wish I'd took em on tbh ...hindsight is a wonderful thing eh....at worst I'd be blessing thctalk with my outdoor grows
    Last edited by Sadface; 17-03-19 at 02:21 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,277 Times

Gutted for ya

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Spliff man For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

@ herb
    Will i need putthe 2 elestic scrognets in the washing machine most of the groom been disinfected and chopped down ...wiped every thing down in detol hoverd up washed every thing ...bar the 2 scrog nets ...do i need do them tobe safe herb ??
    Gramps ..

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    @ herb
    Will i need putthe 2 elestic scrognets in the washing machine most of the groom been disinfected and chopped down ...wiped every thing down in detol hoverd up washed every thing ...bar the 2 scrog nets ...do i need do them tobe safe herb ??
    Gramps ..

Getting it ready for when i come back late june ...

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (17-03-19)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5