Thread: Lazarus, the auto back from the dead.

Thanks

Default Lazarus, the auto back from the dead.

I currently have some Mephisto Deez Nuggs and a Sour Livers going well, around a month old now and looking lovely. A couple of weeks ago while training them I accidentally broke one of the Nuggs right above 1st node, I mean there were literally two tiny bits of growth beneath and that's it.
    I did loads of Googling and it seemed all was lost, an auto would usually die from that but I though feck it, I'll see if she recovers.

Two weeks later she's turned into the bitch from hell, like an angry little bastard shooting out branches everywhere.
    I'm not sure if I just got lucky or decent genetics has something to do with it but blimey she's gonna be a cracker.
    A week later I somehow broke another (must have trapped it somehow and not realised) but right below the main bud site, she's also gone bananas and looks absolutely sublime.
    I was hoping to post a pic of young Lazarus bit I keep failing massively

Anyway, thought I'd just share and give hope to those who have been a bit cack handed lol.
    Let's get it on!

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Beezerk For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (16-03-19), KieranH (23-03-19), M_C (16-03-19), WF420 (16-03-19)