Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: How to contact "Guest" members, Chew or Bomber?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    Its easy if you practice ...i just tryed to help you blow out a few bubbles girly ...hahshahahs

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    If you look on utube it shows you how to do a soap enima with out putting your foot in your mouth ....or your head in your ass ....good luck hahsha

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (17-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gramps View Post
    If you look on utube it shows you how to do a soap enima with out putting your foot in your mouth ....or your head in your ass ....good luck hahsha

Good luck ....

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gramps For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), thelastrebel (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

I’m making suppositories and capsules for my mum
    What do you need to know, hers are strong but I would start with 1-2 ml of oil to 100 grams of cacao butter , I just melt the butter in a glass bowl that’s sitting on a boiling pan(water bath can’t remember ffs) turn off when boiled and melted and add your oil.
    I but the moulds from eBay there £19.99 100 or I found 200 £38 so not much difference and I haven’t found any cheaper.

I tried to email chew/bomber a little while back but his email has stopped working, maybe British green might still be able to track him down., pm me if you need to val
    Stay blessed
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), Valentina (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

I just forwarded the recipe I got from bomber. You should be all set. I'm sure Redz can fill in any blanks if there are any. Cheers.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), redisiel (20-03-19), UpT0wn (18-03-19), Valentina (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I just forwarded the recipe I got from bomber. You should be all set. I'm sure Redz can fill in any blanks if there are any. Cheers.
    could ya also forward it my way city fella
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), redisiel (20-03-19), UpT0wn (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Hope you've got what your looking for Val and everything turns out well, all the best Sister, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), redisiel (20-03-19), Tavish (18-03-19), Valentina (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    could ya also forward it my way city fella
    Not sure why I was able to forward to Val but not to you. Says "no such user" this is the recipe I recieved from bomber. Cheers.

Never use oil straight. It's such a waste of meds. When you ingest straight oil, only around 20% of that dose will make it into the blood stream which is poor. We make what we call "The Bio Bomb" and this is how you do it. These are used for suppositories and oral ingesting.

This recipe is working with 1x gram of cannabis oil (CO for short)

Using size 00 capsules

20:1 = 1 g CO + 16 g carrier oil + 4 g lecithin

10:1 = 1 g CO + 8 g carrier oil + 2 g lecithin

5:1 = 1 g CO + 4 g carrier oil + 1 g lecithin

We only use coconut oil for liver cancer or recreational use but you can use if you wish without issues. We use Extra Virgin Olive oil for the carrier + Sunflower Liquid Lecithin. You put this mixture through a hot and cold cycle, this will then encapsulate the cannabinoids to protect them on their journey so when they reach their attachment points, there are more meds present.

Using the chart above to find a ratio good for you then do the following

1. Mix your CO with your chosen carrier oil in a hot water bath. Bring a small pan of water to the boil. Kill the heat then add the oils and mix well.

2. Now add the Lecithin and mix well. Remove from heat and allow to cool.

3. Place in the fridge for 24 hrs but mix from time to time just incase theres any separation but you should be ok

4. Bring up to room temp and fill your capsules using a 1 ml/g syringe

Then you have the Bio Bombs. The bioavailability of these is around 80 - 90%.

Remember that suppositories, when inserted shallow just passed the anal sphincter (no more than 1.5 inches) there will be no high whatsoever as it avoids the first passed metabolism. If you insert too deep, the oil will hit the hepatic Portal vein and go straight to the liver and you will be high.

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

G' (19-03-19), GEORGE (18-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), redisiel (20-03-19), Valentina (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,221 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    I but the moulds from eBay there £19.99 100 or I found 200 £38 so not much difference and I haven’t found any cheaper.

I tried to email chew/bomber a little while back but his email has stopped working, maybe British green might still be able to track him down., pm me if you need to val
    Stay blessed
    Redz
    Thanks, Redz. Yeah, the mould is the slightly bigger of the issues we have, besides his illness, but we'll figure it out I am sure. Thank you.
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (19-03-19), GEORGE (19-03-19), M_C (18-03-19), redisiel (20-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Not sure why I was able to forward to Val but not to you. Says "no such user" this is the recipe I recieved from bomber. Cheers.

Never use oil straight. It's such a waste of meds. When you ingest straight oil, only around 20% of that dose will make it into the blood stream which is poor. We make what we call "The Bio Bomb" and this is how you do it. These are used for suppositories and oral ingesting.

Using size 00 capsules

We only use coconut oil for liver cancer or recreational use but you can use if you wish without issues. We use Extra Virgin Olive oil for the carrier + Sunflower Liquid Lecithin. You put this mixture through a hot and cold cycle, this will then encapsulate the cannabinoids to protect them on their journey so when they reach their attachment points, there are more meds present.

1. Mix your CO with your chosen carrier oil in a hot water bath. Bring a small pan of water to the boil. Kill the heat then add the oils and mix well.

3. Place in the fridge for 24 hrs but mix from time to time just incase theres any separation but you should be ok

Remember that suppositories, when inserted shallow just passed the anal sphincter (no more than 1.5 inches) there will be no high whatsoever as it avoids the first passed metabolism. If you insert too deep, the oil will hit the hepatic Portal vein and go straight to the liver and you will be high.
    thanks fella,
    killed me that part

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-03-19), G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (20-03-19), redisiel (20-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Using size 00 capsules

Exactly what I do for the capsules, she’s taking 5 of each a day for the capsules I’m doing
    1gram CO 2gram carrier oil and 1/2 gram lecithin

Think I need to go back to the drawing board as the hospital said it’s getting worse yesterday,
    Best wishes val
    Redz

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (20-03-19), G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (20-03-19), Valentina (21-03-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast