Thread: Herm

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,458 Times

Default Herm

Right then.. so as we all know gorilla glue is known to herm in the final weeks and true to its form my gorilla bomb has started.. shes a 8-10 week strain currently at week 7 and I've found these little fuckers all over.. now the question is do i flush an chop it or let them continue the final few weeks? Heads fucking blown.. Not running this fucking strain ever again

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

British green (01-04-19), CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (19-03-19), Kurdt (18-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,208 Times

That sucks! I'm the type that won't mess about. I see balls where I don't want them and the chop happens. If they are far enough along they can make some pretty good concentrate though.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tjf8070 For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (18-03-19), CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tjf8070 View Post
    That sucks! I'm the type that won't mess about. I see balls where I don't want them and the chop happens. If they are far enough along they can make some pretty good concentrate though.
    Sucks aint the word mate, second time on trot this I should have learnt from last time.. I'm in soil so I need to flush before chopping.. The trichs are quite cloudy so will deffo do the job, just not as good as it should be ffs. Gonna have to get that flush on tonight an get chopped by weekend I'd imagine..

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (18-03-19), G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (19-03-19), Kurdt (18-03-19), tjf8070 (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times

Growing a GG auto too and she started growing nads here and there. To be honest,i didnt know that GG's were known for this... Just riding her out, haven't had any new balls for awhile so hopefully i can get away with it.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (18-03-19), G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (19-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Growing a GG auto too and she started growing nads here and there. To be honest,i didnt know that GG's were known for this... Just riding her out, haven't had any new balls for awhile so hopefully i can get away with it.
    Yeah unfortunately what they don't tell you is the original GG#4 cut was from a herm so she has tendencies to herm late flower.. it's not a full on herm otherwise they would show traits from week 2/3 but certainly still there!

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Amnesia auto For This Useful Post:

G' (20-03-19), GEORGE (19-03-19), Kurdt (19-03-19), tjf8070 (19-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Get chopping brother looks like you got some nice sugar on there for a good smoke, all the best mate,
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (20-03-19), GEORGE (20-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    Heads fucking blown.. Not running this fucking strain ever again
    That sucks, I haven't ever really researched GG, is this a common occurrence?

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BurnieHerb For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Amnesia auto View Post
    Right then.. so as we all know gorilla glue is known to herm in the final weeks and true to its form my gorilla bomb has started.. shes a 8-10 week strain currently at week 7 and I've found these little fuckers all over.. now the question is do i flush an chop it or let them continue the final few weeks? Heads fucking blown.. Not running this fucking strain ever again

People might tell me I'm wrong but a hermaphroditi shows both male and female sex and although this plant is spitting out banners these aren't full on male flowers ( balls) these are female pollen flowers and will only produce female pollen producing female seeds . I'm growing a sticky monkey which is breed from a gg cut and has the same tendencies to go hermie as they say . Without balls showing I don't class them as a hermie as the plant is a female. The bananas are easy to remove if you are diligent enough and easy to control. Best way to remove them is with a set of tweezers having a little damp kitchen roll on the end of them and then nanners straight in the bin . Also remember before doing anything drastic that it takes upto four weeks to produce seeds. Only having a few weeks left I'd work with what ya got and take her too the end . this is my monkey with a banana just poking out. I'm not cutting her down and being diligent removing them . Also a lot of plants will do this as part of self preservation and will pollinate herself before death so she re-lives again and again.

in a green and pleasant land

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Amnesia auto (25-04-19), CityDweller (01-04-19), Gaz (01-04-19), GEORGE (02-04-19), Kurdt (01-04-19)