Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Potent cannabis increases risk of serious mental illness, says study - BBC News

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,374 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    I find it all hilarious,my son has bpd border line personality disorder...I've mention before the horrors behind the prescribed drugs by the NHS for my son ...depecote cataiapin lithium ect all will cut my sons life by a third...he don't take any meds anymore after a member of his team (OF THE RECORD ) suggested he try cannabis instead ...and yes the irony is if he'd have been a smoker of weed whilst going thru his diagnosis period 14-21 yrs they would have automatically pointed the finger at weed being the root cause...

I wonder how many folk who work in mental health go home each night after prescribing and administering lethal mood stabilising drugs ,and roll a joint ...I bet it's more than we would think imho
    The only mental health professionals I know that dont smoke drink. Except for LADC's who are usually pill heads.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to C-Rex For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

I was born psychosis, so I can't tell if Marijuana has had any effect on me or not.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (21-03-19), Dr Green (21-03-19), M_C (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Lithium is a horrible drug to be on. I'm on a similar sort of one, lamotrigiene I think it's spelt. It's the less dangerous one of the three. Since I've been on cannabis I've noticed a huge difference in the way I think and act. Hopefully one day I'll be able to come off meds and substitute it for Cannabis

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    And the BBC can fuck right off aswell
    Quote Originally Posted by queen_elizaspliff_90 View Post
    Biased media

Sent from my SM-J510FN using Tapatalk
    Belonging to the BBC increases the risk of serious paedophilia

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (23-03-19), Dr Green (13-05-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), M_C (21-03-19), queen_elizaspliff_90 (21-03-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3