Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Any quick info on bud rot

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Any quick info on bud rot

I have had it once before and I dont know if I have it again, last time I had it I could tell clearly, I've put another fan in there, what are the 1st signs of it ? How quickly will I know I have it? When I have looked at trichomes just on the outside of the bud a few trichomes look like they have something coming off them so I am guessing bud rot. The picture aint the best but the leafs coming from the cola haven't died or anything as of yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "All looks fine to me mate"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,876 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

From your pic it could just be overfeeding... do you have a better pic?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), joker_the_smoker (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    From your pic it could just be overfeeding... do you have a better pic?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk
    I've been trying to get pictures of trichomes but I'm struggling here is two pictures of the bud is like, also I have draw How id describe what I'm seeing on some trichomes and it got me worrying because it because it does slightly look like the cobweb effect coming from some trichomes but it's not loads like I could see before

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks

Some more picture here I've circled what I mean on two pictures looks abit cobweby but I don't know man I have never see out like this before

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Macky Guest

All looks fine to me mate

11. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), joker_the_smoker (21-03-19), Kurdt (21-03-19), M_C (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19)

Thanks

Default Any quick info on bud rot

Quote Originally Posted by Macky View Post
    All looks fine to me mate
    I hope so man, I'll keep close eye on it because you soon know when you have bud rot don't you ? Like it soon kills off the leafs and bud ? I have put another fan in the anyway to help with air circulation, humidity isn't to bad aswell 35 to 47

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), Kurdt (21-03-19)

Thanks

cant see anything to worry about pal.. that hair thing could be a bit of string or something in the air that youve used i get these on mine when i tie them up makes me worry about spores although that one close up.. the one standing up got me looking again. make sure you keep the humidty down pal and if you see mold chop it off dont play with it get it out asap. it will most definitely spread theres no way round it. i try to not take the fan leaves off in late flower near the buds to prevent mold.. i know people say its a good idea but ive found if you take one off that is located, half in a bud or very close to one, youll get bud rot.if the conditions are right for it anyway also if youve found some already and do that.. you will definitely get it there. it must be the moisture coming out of the cut or break. i originally thought it would be better to take off the fans if they were drying up as a preventative having cut mold of already a few days before...but just dont! i was in my flush week when this happened to me had to cut alot of my big buds off :/

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommmy91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), M_C (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19)

Thanks

if you think its webs check for mites under the leaves. to be honest with a plant like that.. small and airy i wouldn't think youd get mold even if the room wasnt on point its when youve got massive buds or extreamly bushy plants normally. for me anyway! hope you sort it anyway pal.

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommmy91 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19)

Thanks

Default Any quick info on bud rot

Quote Originally Posted by tommmy91 View Post
    cant see anything to worry about pal.. that hair thing could be a bit of string or something in the air that youve used i get these on mine when i tie them up makes me worry about spores although that one close up.. the one standing up got me looking again. make sure you keep the humidty down pal and if you see mold chop it off dont play with it get it out asap. it will most definitely spread theres no way round it. i try to not take the fan leaves off in late flower near the buds to prevent mold.. i know people say its a good idea but ive found if you take one off that is located, half in a bud or very close to one, youll get bud rot.if the conditions are right for it anyway also if youve found some already and do that.. you will definitely get it there. it must be the moisture coming out of the cut or break. i originally thought it would be better to take off the fans if they were drying up as a preventative having cut mold of already a few days before...but just dont! i was in my flush week when this happened to me had to cut alot of my big buds off :/

I have removed a few leaves that were pretty much dead, I'll keep very close eye on it mate and there is a few of them stands up things kicking about that's what mate me think could be the cobweb look I have seen before because I have never seen that near my trichomes before but maybe it is just stuff that I have gotten i there, thanks tommy mate will get a good look over

19. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), tommmy91 (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    I have removed a few leaves that were pretty much dead, I'll keep very close eye on it mate and there is a few of them stands up things kicking about that's what mate me think could be the cobweb look I have seen before because I have never seen that near my trichomes before but maybe it is just stuff that I have gotten i there, thanks tommy mate will get a good look over

yeah just be careful even doing that pal trust me. that one little half dead leaf will still release moisture at the end and give you rot. if you really want to remove thing do it as soon as the lights come on so its got time to heal up before lights out.

yer those little things... they do look like mold spores to me but like i said ive got these confused so many times for string or material fibers. have you got any white patches on the leaves or anything that could suggest white powdery mildew?

but yeah the fibres love to stick on those trics pal.. the one side ways on the leaf is definitely a fibre of some sort. spores are like this picture not the best quality but yeah ahha just a quick one of google

all the best! oh and if its mites kill them all for me i hate the bastardos

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	download (1).jpeg 
Views:	41 
Size:	2.5 KB 
ID:	370867

21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to tommmy91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast