Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Any quick info on bud rot

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by tommmy91 View Post
    yeah just be careful even doing that pal trust me. that one little half dead leaf will still release moisture at the end and give you rot. if you really want to remove thing do it as soon as the lights come on so its got time to heal up before lights out.

yer those little things... they do look like mold spores to me but like i said ive got these confused so many times for string or material fibers. have you got any white patches on the leaves or anything that could suggest white powdery mildew?

but yeah the fibres love to stick on those trics pal.. the one side ways on the leaf is definitely a fibre of some sort. spores are like this picture not the best quality but yeah ahha just a quick one of google

all the best! oh and if its mites kill them all for me i hate the bastardos

Attachment 370867

Sent from my Redmi 4X using Tapatalk
    No powdery mildew well not that I have seen and spent about 1 hour having really good look over the plants by eye and looking through the loupe before I posted this, thanks all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19), tommmy91 (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    No powdery mildew well not that I have seen and spent about 1 hour having really good look over the plants by eye and looking through the loupe before I posted this, thanks all

right pal thats good your probably just worrying to much mate!

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommmy91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19)

Thanks

right pal thats good your probably just worrying to much mate!

Like I always do shouldn't be to long til chop well my plant at the back had couple of ambers and the other two haven't so still abit of time needed, hopefully all is well until then, hoping to chop them at same time mind might just have slightly different effects but all will be good

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (21-03-19), GEORGE (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times
    Provided Answers: 2

Either like peeps have stated, it's just what's in the air or it could be plant fibers. Wouldn't worry mate, everything looks normal, temps and humidity are good. Have a spliff and chill

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), Stickysticky (21-03-19), tommmy91 (21-03-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Like I always do shouldn't be to long til chop well my plant at the back had couple of ambers and the other two haven't so still abit of time needed, hopefully all is well until then, hoping to chop them at same time mind might just have slightly different effects but all will be good

hahaha im the same pal my girlfriend says im going to have a heart attack lol. thats cool though mate.. ive got mi fingers crossed for ya! what strain are you doing? i guess it will be nice to have some different effects going on! gets boring smoking knock outs all the time

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommmy91 For This Useful Post:

Thanks

hahaha im the same pal my girlfriend says im going to have a heart attack lol. thats cool though mate.. ive got mi fingers crossed for ya! what strain are you doing? i guess it will be nice to have some different effects going on! gets boring smoking knock outs all the time

Day time smoke and night time smoke haha and autos Mephisto sour crack, its been my worst grow by far this one never had so many problems but on the coco next hopefully can take control of the nutes more, waiting for my blue lab truncheon to arrive see what my background ec will be then go from there

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Master Kief View Post
    Either like peeps have stated, it's just what's in the air or it could be plant fibers. Wouldn't worry mate, everything looks normal, temps and humidity are good. Have a spliff and chill

That is exactly what I need to do

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Really hoping your girls get through with this grow mate, fingers crossed for ya!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Really hoping your girls get through with this grow mate, fingers crossed for ya!
    Cheers pal

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (21-03-19), Kurdt (21-03-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 1

You'll know if its bud rot because the sugar leaves will rot almost overnight. They'll turn brown or yellow, go floppy and be dead easy to pull out. I've suffered once or twice so I know the deal. Bud rot starts from the INSIDE of the bud. Not outside. You have nothing too worry about. The pic is probably an extreme case but if any of your sugar leaves (not your fan leaves) start to die, it's a sign of rot. Keep your air circulated and RH below 40%. You can get away with high 40's. I personally don't panic unless its above 50%.

Good luck.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to th4k1ng For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (29-03-19), Stickysticky (29-03-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2