Thread: My new Rosin press - help making vape juice

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,885 Times

If it doesn't work you could always crush a car
    Sent using a rudimentary device
    https://s32.postimg.org/5nlg414id/bunt_funk.jpg
    Current Grow:Super Critical Bud CBD. Diary here
    Last Grow: Green Love Potion & BlackJack
    Completed Diary: Cali Orange, Coco here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FunkyB For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (10-04-19), jumpman233345 (10-04-19)

Thanks

Hi lads

Sorry for leaving this thread saling in the wind.

The press was 850£ collected with some haggling.

Theres a vape section on the Autoflower. Net forum on vape making that gives you the right mixing agent, but it's from the USA, .... im in the UK
    You have you use genuine CCell vape carts
    The mixing agent - I need to find a alternative

The press itself works well, concentrate is like fire. I'm going to do some fresh bottom bud pressing when my small current grow is ready - I'll do some pics soon.

I'll also copy and paste the how to make vape off the other forum as long as the mods are ok with it.

Cheers

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Hesketh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)

Thanks

This is Ripper of Autoflower.nets instructions / I will PM him and let him know I've used this.

This formula is beginner-friendly. Never made a cartridge before? Not to worry. Our mixing process is quick, easy, and mess-free: 1. To start, simply preheatyour oven to 200F while preparing your materials. 2. Place your preferredconcentrate in provided glass mixingvial. Assuming you are using 1 gramextract, many users will use 0.5ml ofLiquefy. A 2:1 ratio is universal amongst all concentrates and recommended for first time users, but you will have best results using as little as possible. You may find that your particular extract only requires half that amount (0.25ML) of Liquefy per 1 gram. Ideally, your finished oil will have minimal movement once returning to room temperature. 3. Place vial (uncapped) on flat baking sheet in oven for a full 30 minutes. 4. Once the concentrate has turned completelyliquid, use the syringe to transfer the warm liquified oil into your empty cartridge. It will be a fully transparent water-consistency while hot. Anycloudiness or particles remaining in the solution should be treated withadditional time under heat. Mixing Tips: 1. After 30 minutes in the oven at 200F, use the syringe to draw the oil up while warm and inject it right back into the mixing container. Place it back in the oven for an additional 15 minutes for optimal consistency. This little trick helps pulverize any remaining solids as it’s forced through the needle as well as makes sure there is no unmixed Liquefy remaining in your syringe from measuring. 2. It can be helpful to freeze your concentrate briefly before beginning this process. This makes it much easier to handle and weigh stickier extracts without any mess or lost material.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Hesketh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)

Thanks

So
    They are using a product from mass terpens as a mixing agent... but it's from the states, need to figure out a UK alternative.... that's where I'm at

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Hesketh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Hesketh View Post
    So
    They are using a product from mass terpens as a mixing agent... but it's from the states, need to figure out a UK alternative.... that's where I'm at
    Mate I told you what you need 10 posts up,it’s called peg,you can find Uk sellers on eBay,the better alternative is a product called shatter batter google is your friend.
    It's nice to be nice.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19), Hesketh (15-04-19)

Thanks

Thanks Benson

I'll look into a UK supplier

Here's some info on
    Pg, peg etc so people know what's what

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hesketh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

I just bought some on eBay it’s called dabztar 10ml £8.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)

Thanks

Default My new Rosin press - help making vape juice

Hi lads

After doing a bit of research I'm going to order some mixing agents off these guys ( see link ) admin please remove if links ain't allowed. Thanks to Benson for his advice but I think this product is what I'm going to start with.
    NO LINKS

I'll keep this up to date on how things are going as and when

Cheers
    Last edited by Macky; 24-04-19 at 12:59 PM.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Hesketh For This Useful Post:

Gaz (24-04-19), GEORGE (24-04-19)

Macky Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Hesketh View Post
    Hi lads

After doing a bit of research I'm going to order some mixing agents off these guys ( see link ) admin please remove if links ain't allowed. Thanks to Benson for his advice but I think this product is what I'm going to start with.
    NO LINKS

I'll keep this up to date on how things are going as and when

Cheers
    No links outside the forum mate

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

British green (24-04-19), Gaz (24-04-19), GEORGE (24-04-19), IceCalibur (24-04-19)

Thanks

any updates mate, i know its a few months old, what mixer did you go with in the end.thanks

20. The Following User Says Thank You to iwallace For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-07-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast