Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Not again... what now?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,542 Times

I agree with Macky mate i had a nightmare with one grow were i had a moth get into the tent and the next minite everything was geting chomped spent days and days just picking of tiny little caterpillers also have a good look around for tiny little eggs layed on the underside of the leaves!!!! Good luck bud.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Pablo For This Useful Post:

BigDub (29-03-19), CityDweller (29-03-19), Dr Green (29-03-19), GEORGE (29-03-19), Hedonistic Hippy (29-03-19), Valentina (29-03-19)

Macky Guest

yer man seen bites like that before, caterpillar was the cause. Lets see, hope not mate.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Macky For This Useful Post:

BigDub (29-03-19), CityDweller (29-03-19), Dr Green (29-03-19), GEORGE (29-03-19), Hedonistic Hippy (29-03-19)

Thanks

Thanks people. literally scoured them and found nothing but one thrips larvae,

There was one device in there that could of been giving off light, and I removed it at same time as photo ( humidifier)

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-03-19), GEORGE (29-03-19), Hedonistic Hippy (29-03-19)

7. Default

Hmm interesting, this looks like something munching on it first glance but I don't think is...I've seen this before on tomato plants and in my experience it's something that can happen to the top new growth when something has happened to the roots when they are under some type of stress which can include bugs attacking the roots, although this may not be the case for sure here.

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

BigDub (29-03-19), CityDweller (29-03-19), GEORGE (29-03-19), Hedonistic Hippy (29-03-19), Valentina (29-03-19)

Thanks

Thanks for the replies guys, it’s getting me worried thinking all this time for nothing, it did slowly start to appear I’d say 1 week ago which I thought was because of how close I was getting the parabolic to them I’ve lifted it a few more inch just in case.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-03-19), Dr Green (29-03-19), GEORGE (29-03-19)

Thanks

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-19), Valentina (31-03-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 23,218 Times

Quote Originally Posted by BigDub View Post
    Okay, this does look a lot like bugs nomming at your girl(s).

What pest control do you have in mind?
    One Love, and Mon The Talk!
    The Six L Rule: No Smell, No Tell, No Sell,
    And mind those deci-BELS

May we all cross the line safe and sound, time after time, everytime.

FORUM RULES

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Valentina For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

Or a rabbit,I know folk shun them ..hot shot no pest strip ..it will 100% kill anything in there including rabbits

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sadface View Post
    Or a rabbit,I know folk shun them ..hot shot no pest strip ..it will 100% kill anything in there including rabbits
    I have one I’m just reluctant to use it as I exhaust into an outdoor cupboard which is still part of the house, may have to put a vent in the door and go that route if I really
    Have to

18. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-19)

Thanks

But I don’t think it’s bugs attacking those leafs I think there deformed from something else as I say I’m seeing one or two when I scourer what I can which I know obviously there will be more than I can just see but compared to when I first found the problem I was finding 3 larvae on a single leaf I could easily find one once I knew I had them. But now I think I must be controlling them just not fully eradicating them. But I’m spraying with a neem oil and castil soap mix every other day at the moment but I wanna kill these off before the flowers come ideally

20. The Following User Says Thank You to BigDub For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (02-04-19)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast