Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6

Thread: Automatic extinguisher placement help cheers

Thanks

Been reading loads on growing and setup for the last 12 months plus and never read anything on "in groom fire extinguishers"...
    Are they essentiall or just a good idea...
    At a guess what percentage of growers use them.(obviously no figures just a guess)
    And how common are fires..
    Thanks

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to old guy For This Useful Post:

AND (04-04-19), GEORGE (04-04-19), UpT0wn (04-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

I'm sure mc has a bomb installed in his groom

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

AND (04-04-19), GEORGE (04-04-19), M_C (04-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 46,725 Times

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Been reading loads on growing and setup for the last 12 months plus and never read anything on "in groom fire extinguishers"...
    At a guess what percentage of growers use them.(obviously no figures just a guess)
    Thanks
    Fire>loss/damage/harm>fire brigade>police>criminal record>house insurance void

Its that line of thought that gets people motivated

In reality im sure almost no percy grooms have ever set fire.

6. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to gardro For This Useful Post:

AND (04-04-19), GEORGE (04-04-19), lipnobody (09-04-19), M_C (04-04-19), old guy (04-04-19), UpT0wn (04-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

i got mine the other day, ordered and received it next day and fitted it now and i'm happy with it, i'll be starting my first grow in the next few days just got a few more things to check and do in there then it's all systems go

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), M_C (04-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    <Controversy mode on>

Right...I have to say this...the gas extinguishers are £40 more...which is nothing really in terms of cost of weed

Good thing about the gas version is, if you are unfortunate enough to have a fire in your groom, the speed of the extinguisher will put the fire out quickly and your bud will still be smokable...If you use the powder IT WILL NOT

Imagine if you have a fire in the 8th week of flower with 10 plants...how gutted will you be...not only have you had a fire...which has been dealt with quickly & safely BTW...now you have trichs all covered in Monoammonium phosphate and ready for the bin
    i've tried looking for them m8 and can't find the c02 auto extinguishers online

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), M_C (04-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by old guy View Post
    Thanks
    think it's just me overthinking things m8 lol, like you i've been reading up about growing for a year or two and alot of people don't have them it's just me being a stresshead, i was going to get one of the ball extinguishers but what put me off is when it goes off it has a loud siren

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), old guy (04-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    At the very least you should have an AFO fireball placed in the groom. I grow in a small closet and have one sat on top of both cabs.
    i was looking at these before the extinguisher but the siren on it put me off

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

gardro (05-04-19), GEORGE (04-04-19)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6