Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

Thread: Hello and a little help! Wilted leaves.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

Quote Originally Posted by N_S View Post
    Hi Iron! Thanks a ton!

Yes I do have some preflowers! and will post some pictures soon. But they have not really bloomed into anything, infact any growth is quite stagnant now...

But im a quite worried with the burnt leaves on the one of the plants. Im afraid Ill loose this one. Almost all leaves have the tips quite burnt and curling upwards. What could be the cause of this ? This particular plant was the most effected by the spotted leaves. Could these be symptoms of excessive lack of nutrients ? Or could it be the opposite...

Attachment 373025
    I think Gaz hit the nail on the head mate. Looks to me to be the lack of trace elements being uptaken by the roots.

But that's probably down to the fact your PH was so far out that the roots could not uptake those trace elements. Now the PH is back in range 2 things will happen, the elements in the soil can now be broken down and used by the plant. And also the elements within the nutes your about to add can be utilised properly.

One thing that would help if you can get hold of it is Epsom salts. Epsom is Magnesium sulphate and magnesium is a mobile element that carrys the immobile elements like calcium into the plant. Epsom salt is sold here at boots, old people use it for constipation and as a muscle relaxant.

Rock dust would be perfect but I have trouble getting that in the UK so you'll have trouble finding it I'm sure.

Sent from Thames Iron works

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-19), Greengrass (14-06-19), IceCalibur (09-06-19), N_S (09-06-19)

Thanks

Thanks a ton Gaz and Iron!
    I fed the plants today as directed.

I added the Bloom and Nutes feeds as attached. Should I also/or add the Greens nute ? Iron, I may have misunderstood your instruction to add 'Grow'

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	nutes.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	373077

Can easily get epson salts here. Volacanic rock is available as an import and prohibitively expensive, so thats a no go!

Do I add the epson to the subtrate and feed as normal ? 1tablespoon per pot ?
    Also, do I continue to add nutes every feed ? Or alternative feeds ?

Ill post readings after a couple of feeds for you all to advise on.

As always, thanks a ton!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to N_S For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-19), Greengrass (14-06-19), Ironman (11-06-19)

Thanks

Thanks a ton Gaz and Iron!
    I fed the plants today as directed.

I added the Bloom and Nutes feeds as attached. Should I also/or add the Greens nute ? Iron, I may have misunderstood your instruction to add 'Grow'

Name:	nutes.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	93.2 KB 
ID:	373077

Can easily get epson salts here. Volacanic rock is available as an import and prohibitively expensive, so thats a no go!

Do I add the epson to the subtrate and feed as normal ? 1tablespoon per pot ?
    Also, do I continue to add nutes every feed ? Or alternative feeds ?

Ill post readings after a couple of feeds for you all to advise on.

As always, thanks a ton!
    Mix the Epsom salts into tepid water until dissolved. Quarter teaspoon per ltr of water.

I would now alternate your nutes. Next time they need liquid use water with Epsom salts. Time after that back to the nutes then after that plain water. Then nutes again, then plain water.

The greens, I'd see how the plants are a few days after the Epsom and decided from there.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-06-19), Greengrass (14-06-19), IceCalibur (11-06-19), N_S (11-06-19)

Thanks

Hey all!
    Ill be watering with Epsom salts tomorrow. Day before i watered with nutes. As advised by

Name:	avatar66902_9.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	5.5 KB 
ID:	373192

The leaves are still quite sick. Curled inwards and drooping. Any advise ?
    Thanks you all so much!

Name:	Leaves.jpg 
Views:	30 
Size:	125.6 KB 
ID:	373193

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to N_S For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19), Greengrass (16-06-19), IceCalibur (16-06-19), Ironman (16-06-19)

Thanks

It's all down to the same things mate, it's not taking up the elements it needs to so the leaves are exasperated. Get the Epsom in and make sure you let the soil dry out before adding your next feed. Those leaves might perk up but it will take a week or so to show any change though.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19), Greengrass (16-06-19), IceCalibur (16-06-19), N_S (16-06-19)

Thanks

Hey all!

just a quick update. And the news aint good!

So the plants still havnt died! (damn things put up a fight), but quite unhealthy otherwise, and not really doing much.
    I do have some bigger pistils and possibly signs of flower now.

I wonder do I continue to persevere, or start afresh ?

Name:	Plant.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	78.7 KB 
ID:	373635

12. The Following User Says Thank You to N_S For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-06-19)

Thanks

To everyone who helped me out here, and shred their knowledge, a big Thank you!
    I had to travel overseas for 3 weeks, and had to dump these plants, not that they were doing much!

I will start again, and am thinking a little experiment with hydroponics, i will start a new thread, and look forward to your wonderful support!
    Apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I really wanted to share my gratitude.

Best!

14. The Following User Says Thank You to N_S For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

15. Default

To everyone who helped me out here, and shred their knowledge, a big Thank you!
    I had to travel overseas for 3 weeks, and had to dump these plants, not that they were doing much!

I will start again, and am thinking a little experiment with hydroponics, i will start a new thread, and look forward to your wonderful support!
    Apologies for bringing this thread back from the dead, but I really wanted to share my gratitude.

Best!
    That's nice to read N_S, looking forward to you starting up again...you'll be ready to hit the ground running with all the fantastic guides you can absorb here

16. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Rock dust would be perfect but I have trouble getting that in the UK so you'll have trouble finding it I'm sure.

Amazon UK mate...20kg delivered for £17

Or Remin direct in Scotland...main suppliers to UK

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-08-19), IceCalibur (18-08-19)

Thanks

Before leaving for my trip, I did setup a small dwc system, using my wild seeds, to work as a test bench before I plant my white widows. The plant seems to have grown real well, but I now have leaves in the lower and middle part turning white and drying off.

pH of 7.4, corrected now to 6.5, EC was .5, raised slowly to 1.2 over 3 days, leaves showing such sysmptoms. Is this nute lockout, or a disease ?

Name:	Leaves.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	111.2 KB 
ID:	374950

20. The Following User Says Thank You to N_S For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-08-19)

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12