Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Exo cheese

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,402 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Bin man View Post
    Hope you got a good filter
    Planning to get a new one after this grow mate, had it for just over a year now and will have done me for 3 so time for an upgrade. Better to be safe than sorry

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (05-04-19), GEORGE (05-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Get a tollerance to it after a while. That said its still a lovely smoke and was untold of it around in london not so long ago. These days it seems replaced with stardawg. I would recromend ugorg1 if can't get the cuttings and gonna run from seed.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Bin man (10-04-19), GEORGE (09-04-19), WF420 (13-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bazilbrush View Post
    Get a tollerance to it after a while. That said its still a lovely smoke and was untold of it around in london not so long ago. These days it seems replaced with stardawg. I would recromend ugorg1 if can't get the cuttings and gonna run from seed.
    Cheers mate

6. The Following User Says Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-04-19)

Thanks

The best cheese I’ve grown from seed was #1 lovely smoke

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bin man For This Useful Post:

bazilbrush (11-04-19), GEORGE (10-04-19), WF420 (13-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,505 Times

Was closest I've had too the cut. I have run barneys and Buddha's blue cheese and dinafems cheese. Also run greenhouse cheese lol it was the top smoke at the time and couldn't get the cut. The ugorg#1 blue them all out of the water and the smell is unreal. Grows very similar to the cut in that its a bitch and quite viney. Make sure your filter is working is all I can say.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bazilbrush For This Useful Post:

Bin man (12-04-19), GEORGE (12-04-19), WF420 (13-04-19)

Thanks

Was closest I've had too the cut. I have run barneys and Buddha's blue cheese and dinafems cheese. Also run greenhouse cheese lol it was the top smoke at the time and couldn't get the cut. The ugorg#1 blue them all out of the water and the smell is unreal. Grows very similar to the cut in that its a bitch and quite viney. Make sure your filter is working is all I can say.
    Cheers mate im due a new filter for the next run anyway id say, had mine for about a year now and seen so many members complaining about the rhino pros...

Carboair for me next i think

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WF420 For This Useful Post:

Bin man (13-04-19), GEORGE (13-04-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2