Thread: Yellowing newest growth mid flowering

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 11,941 Times
    Provided Answers: 23

Default Answered: Yellowing newest growth mid flowering

Hey talkers so about day 45 flower (not near calander) and this yellowing on newest sugar leaves growth started 2-3 days ago while supposedly everything is dialed in:
    temps lights on/off 25c / 19c
    RH 60% / 70% (getting dehumid tmrow)
    600w hps 30cm above canopy
    feeding 1.4ec with canna coco a+b 1ml / l and big bud 2ml / l and bg tap is 0.5
    ph is 6.0

runoff is 1.1 and ph 6.0

Only thing ive changed is i filled the reservoir with R/O water to try get 2ml / l a+b without going over 1.2 ec.. and even though i only ran one grow of 5 plants 2 years ago on this filter.... it only dropped tap ec to 0.3 but i ran with it anyway... 1.4 ec with 2ml / l a+b... after 2 days running that the yellowing showed on one of the widows.. so im thinking maybe the girls got used to tap water? anyway today i already filled the reservoir with two thirds tap water and gave it 1.5ml / l A+B and also introduced Overdrive. the 1/3 of the old reservoir that got topped with tap water had big bud in it. so now the reservoirs mix is as following: canna ab 1.5ml/l. big bud 0.5 ml/l. overdrive 1.5ml/l.

So we ended up with 2 questions then
    1. Is there anything else besides the change in water to cause this kind of yellowing?
    2. Was it a good move to introduce overdrive today?

the widow im worried about is the top view pic

ja bless yall

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

2. "
    Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    being over fed from what i can see, they no fattening up, tip burnt, dark clawing goin on, pistils burnt an pistil production luks stalled

use normal tap water as you want your trace elements from it, drop everything your using except overdrive (2ml litre) Use ab low dose 0.25ml litre. ph 6.0-6.2

give them all big heavy flush before you do this also, using rhizotonic for a week or 2 will help get them producing pistils again an help with stress, dont stress to much on the ec now with you being so late in to flower, you usally start low on ec tapering up were week 5/6 is prime for nice higher ec, then ya would start going lower.

how hell you aint god bud rot is beyond me with you still got not dehumidifier but guess thats down to the lack of bud actually be stacked up, you nearly dun 7 weeks since flip, do the above an you might still get half little decent harvest
    Ai Ai capitan!
    I did get the S&P 16L Dehumid and were constant on 50% and 25c
    Flushing right now
    Then I will give 1\4 ml p l ab and 2 ml OD
    I will get an 8-10" fan underneath canopy tomorrow.

Let's hope id get something decent ouot of this grow. jokez brother youre such a big help. i learn from every signle post of yours honnestly."

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

Bin man (16-04-19), Dr Green (04-04-19), G' (10-04-19), GEORGE (03-04-19)

Thanks
    Provided Answers: 8

Mate

No expert but it looks like it’s been drinking up the nitrogen and the new growth hasn’t, have you made any changes because in my eyes that’s now normal what you see coming through and the older leafs and growth may have been slowing due to the nitrogen which it looks like is sorted.

Just my view await others to confirm

Good luck

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WWBB For This Useful Post:

Dr Green (04-04-19), Erby (04-04-19), GEORGE (04-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WWBB View Post
    Mate

No expert but it looks like it’s been drinking up the nitrogen and the new growth hasn’t, have you made any changes because in my eyes that’s now normal what you see coming through and the older leafs and growth may have been slowing due to the nitrogen which it looks like is sorted.

Just my view await others to confirm

Good luck
    yes mate we had nitrogen toxicity early flower like day 20 then flushed her and brought nutes back up and toxic came back just a little i have nothin to do bout it cuz one of the kush wants more N u see she yellowed a lil when i dropped the N to fix the toxicity (the other pic) so just tryin to balance 2 strains / 4 seeds with one reservoir..

so ur right bout plant dealing with nitro excess anyway i still fee very odd about top yellowing never had that in 5 runs through the years so I deluted a lil bit from all nutes for 0.4 ml / l cal mag i know it doesnt have zinc in it which what i suspect but at least they gona get some other micro elements and tmrow ill check on em again if yellowing continues ill get them some advanced zinc shyte ill see what they got in the store..

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-04-19), WWBB (04-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

being over fed from what i can see, they no fattening up, tip burnt, dark clawing goin on, pistils burnt an pistil production luks stalled

use normal tap water as you want your trace elements from it, drop everything your using except overdrive (2ml litre) Use ab low dose 0.25ml litre. ph 6.0-6.2

give them all big heavy flush before you do this also, using rhizotonic for a week or 2 will help get them producing pistils again an help with stress, dont stress to much on the ec now with you being so late in to flower, you usally start low on ec tapering up were week 5/6 is prime for nice higher ec, then ya would start going lower.

how hell you aint god bud rot is beyond me with you still got not dehumidifier but guess thats down to the lack of bud actually be stacked up, you nearly dun 7 weeks since flip, do the above an you might still get half little decent harvest

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (08-04-19), IceCalibur (08-04-19), Shreder (08-04-19)

Thanks

Ai Ai capitan!
    I did get the S&P 16L Dehumid and were constant on 50% and 25c
    Flushing right now
    Then I will give 1\4 ml p l ab and 2 ml OD
    I will get an 8-10" fan underneath canopy tomorrow.

Let's hope id get something decent ouot of this grow. jokez brother youre such a big help. i learn from every signle post of yours honnestly.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19), IceCalibur (08-04-19), joker_the_smoker (09-04-19)

Thanks

btw buddy we day 49 today.
    And the Kushes in back of tent looks real good... u think i could pull 400g?

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Shreder For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (15-04-19)