Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Thread: Flushing in organic

Thanks

Okay im going feed only water for the last few days, with no concrete info ill go with my brain which says to flush. The organicus nutes im using stink lol and i dont really fancy that on my pretty buds

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dantheman For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19), ggotch (06-04-19), IceCalibur (05-04-19), redisiel (05-04-19), Valentina (14-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I did read a book called 'True Living Organics - The Ultimate Guide to Growing All-Natural Marijuana Indoors ' by 'The Rev'

A very interesting read..he does mention flushing multiple times, but it's more specific to water type and the importance of flushing salts/solids from hard water areas etc.

He mentions ;
    Since writing this book he found some inputs he was using contained salts, plus all that layering shit lol,
    After plenty reading I think this book is rubbish for a lot of the info it gives imo.dint get me wrong I based my first raised bed on his book(just ammendments not layering/spiking and wished I’d built it a year later!

Again my opinion I would always flush in hydro, in my Wilma grows I use stuff called clean cut by field marshal and it’s excellent, this alongside a good bud wash you can’t go wrong. But your still not getting all the shit out your plants
    Redz
    Last edited by redisiel; 05-04-19 at 08:02 PM.
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19), ggotch (06-04-19), IceCalibur (05-04-19), M_C (05-04-19), WF420 (05-04-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Since writing this book he found some inputs he was using contained salts, plus all that layering shit lol,
    After plenty reading I think this book is rubbish for a lot of the info it gives imo.dint get me wrong I based my first raised bed on his book(just ammendments not layering/spiking and wished I’d built it a year later!

Again my opinion I would always flush in hydro, in my Wilma grows I use stuff called clean cut by field marshal and it’s excellent, this alongside a good bud wash you can’t go wrong. But your still not getting all the shit out your plants
    Redz
    Good to know mate, thanks for the information regarding the book

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19), redisiel (06-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Quote Originally Posted by sourshoes View Post
    I read that book as well and I think a lot of his methods are a little outdated compared to the no-till methods you'll see online.

Interesting read regardless. He alsp advocates using RO water which I think is wasteful.

Sent from space
    I read A book once that said that if you leave all your leaves on, you will have A heaver plant in the end. But by the way we all chop up our plants it makes you wonder how true it is us are the Book. That being said I haven't touch any leaves on my last two grows, except to trim a little at the bottom so I can water it. Don't really know if it is any more or not, but seems to be very good. And I have more leaves to go into my trash bag for kef later. JMO

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (05-04-19), redisiel (06-04-19), Squaggy (06-04-19), Valentina (14-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 50,171 Times

Quote Originally Posted by gardro View Post
    Absolutely so how is that different between mineral and organic?
    I think I got it mate. It's like asking why natural vitamin c is absorbed differently by my body than the synthetic. Or like salt from a natural miso make me feel energized and white table salt makes me thirsty. I can feel the difference personally. I cannot explain it on a scientific level. Cheers

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19), redisiel (06-04-19), Valentina (14-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hotshot View Post
    I read A book once that said that if you leave all your leaves on, you will have A heaver plant in the end. But by the way we all chop up our plants it makes you wonder how true it is us are the Book. That being said I haven't touch any leaves on my last two grows, except to trim a little at the bottom so I can water it. Don't really know if it is any more or not, but seems to be very good. And I have more leaves to go into my trash bag for kef later. JMO
    Another side by side to add to my list. Love it.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19), redisiel (06-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Quote Originally Posted by CityDweller View Post
    I think I got it mate. It's like asking why natural vitamin c is absorbed differently by my body than the synthetic. Or like salt from a natural miso make me feel energized and white table salt makes me thirsty. I can feel the difference personally. I cannot explain it on a scientific level. Cheers
    Inorganic compounds are created by non-living natural processes or human intervention. Another difference between organic and inorganic compounds is organic matter will burn, but inorganic matter will not burn. ... Inorganic matter is generally obtained from non-living matter, so it is mineral in nature.
    Redz

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Inorganic compounds are created by non-living natural processes or human intervention. Another difference between organic and inorganic compounds is organic matter will burn, but inorganic matter will not burn. ... Inorganic matter is generally obtained from non-living matter, so it is mineral in nature.
    Redz
    That all makes sense but does not address Gardros original question. How does an organic nutrient effect the plant differently than a synthetic? Once the plant converts it to usuable food is N not N? A bit stonned. May have just butchered his original question lol.

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CityDweller For This Useful Post:

Gaz (06-04-19), GEORGE (06-04-19), Valentina (14-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,313 Times

That all makes sense but does not address Gardros original question. How does an organic nutrient effect the plant differently than a synthetic? Once the plant converts it to usuable food is N not N? A bit stonned. May have just butchered his original question lol.
    Synthetic nutrients are available to the plant immediately, organic material is not.

Once the plant uptakes it, it's the same. But the issue is flushing in organic vs non organic and you cant simply wash away organic material, but you can wash away salts (synthetic nutrients) from the medium.

Sent from space

18. The Following User Says Thank You to sourshoes For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

I don't know how in the hell any one would know the answer to all these question, after smoking you are usually so fuck up, you don't think much of anything, but how stone you are.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (06-04-19), Squaggy (06-04-19), Valentina (14-04-19)

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast