Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Police across the UK are given green light to let cannabis users off scot-free

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,499 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Oh shit, could you imagine the treatment

A room full of stoners being told the dangers of Cannabis use and shown video of destroyed lives because of the demon weed, thats going to work surely

Or, possibly more appealing to Mr Harwin, full frontal lobotomy...dribble dribble
    Pretty much what I was thinking

Jacob

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LondonSeedCentre For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-19), M_C (11-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

His remarks provoked fresh criticism from anti-drug campaigners. Drugs analyst Kathy Gyngell, co-editor of the Conservative Woman website, said: ‘This is astonishing in view of the cumulative relationship between cannabis and violence. This is symptomatic of the politically influenced easier-to-say-yes-than-no culture of present day policing.’

What a tit. In my years of smoking pot, I've never seen anyone get violent on Cannabis. Go out down town on a Saturday night and I promise you'll find police vans on every corner trying to keep the peace with the piss heads. Stoners are chilled and relaxed unless you mix the two then you're asking for trouble.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

AND (11-04-19), GEORGE (11-04-19), LondonSeedCentre (12-04-19), M_C (11-04-19), Subterranean Man (11-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Master Kief View Post
    His remarks provoked fresh criticism from anti-drug campaigners. Drugs analyst Kathy Gyngell, co-editor of the Conservative Woman website, said: ‘This is astonishing in view of the cumulative relationship between cannabis and violence. This is symptomatic of the politically influenced easier-to-say-yes-than-no culture of present day policing.’

What a tit. In my years of smoking pot, I've never seen anyone get violent on Cannabis. Go out down town on a Saturday night and I promise you'll find police vans on every corner trying to keep the peace with the piss heads. Stoners are chilled and relaxed unless you mix the two then you're asking for trouble.

Oh man mixing the two weed before alcohol OK but never alcohol first never no trouble from me I'm always to fucked up to move if I mix them lol

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

AND (11-04-19), GEORGE (11-04-19), WhIpLaSh (11-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 10,186 Times

Quote Originally Posted by kencancook View Post
    Oh man mixing the two weed before alcohol OK but never alcohol first never no trouble from me I'm always to fucked up to move if I mix them lol

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk
    Lol my point exactly haha. I don't drink no more, but when I did mix I went bat shit crazy haha.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dr Green For This Useful Post:

AND (11-04-19), GEORGE (11-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,778 Times

Quote Originally Posted by AND View Post
    Oh shit, could you imagine the treatment

A room full of stoners being told the dangers of Cannabis use and shown video of destroyed lives because of the demon weed, thats going to work surely
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

AND (11-04-19), GEORGE (11-04-19), Ironman (11-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 48,497 Times

https://youtu.be/FxF4vE67g40

Sent from Thames Iron works

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

AND (11-04-19), GEORGE (11-04-19), M_C (11-04-19), WhIpLaSh (11-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Master Kief View Post
    Lol my point exactly haha. I don't drink no more, but when I did mix I went bat shit crazy haha.

Exact same as that mate, Woods rum & super skunk....baaad combo for sure

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    Have you watched it ?...I have tried several times since the 90's and can only manage half of it still...its total garbage

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    https://youtu.be/FxF4vE67g40

Sent from Thames Iron works
    Yessss, thats the one...actually quite like The Streets

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (11-04-19), Ironman (11-04-19), M_C (11-04-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2