Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi guys I’m wanting to start another grow but need to convince the wife!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 52,286 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Gasher90 View Post
    Hi guys, basically I’m wanting to start another grow but have just moved property, only to find out from my next door neighbour (who’s now widow and around 60years old and lives with her daughter around 25years old and neither have a partner) but she’s had 2years of hell with the previous property owners who turned out to be a “cocaine” dealer and was kicked out of the property after drug raid etc, but the neighbour had rang the police on them a few times over various things/runs etc, my property is detached but grow would be again in the garage (which is built into the house), I have access to the garage from in the home (unlike last house which was again built in but had no inside access to garage so that grow was a bit more obvious) so neighbours etc don’t know if I’m in garage, going in, coming out etc, I’ve got a grow tent, HID light, carbon filter, but the wife’s kinda dug heels in a little bit because of the smell and neighbours, is their anyway to eliminate all odours or almost all (my last house the tent was open mainly due to very high temps their so obviously had a smell as filter/fan weren’t big enough for garage), so guys any ideas?
    Thanks kindly guys
    Gary!
    Firstly, have you sold this story yet or have you been approached by a major studio?
    https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-forum/signaturepics/sigpic82640_3.gif

Neckbeard, cute dog, pansy-ass fuck* pursuing herb immunity since 1966

*TM. HazyClouds (RIP)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Herbitual For This Useful Post:

Cleargreen (14-04-19), GEORGE (14-04-19), Valentina (15-04-19)

Thanks

Hahahahaha I like it Cleargreen, I’ll just say I’m growing handbags and shoes, and if she smells out I’ll just say it’s second shoes I’m growing, but I bet that keeps her stump (until the smell), and nahhhhh joking aren’t you Gardro smoke the puff lmao, calpol puts her on her arse, she refuses to take paracetamol unless she’s on death row, and worst part is neither of us smoke (any form of tobacco or anything and never have) so her sense of smells pretty sharp, it’s a shame she doesn’t herb because she makes awesome cakes and stuff, maybe I should shot a bit in the next cakes she bakes for us and hope for the best, I’m not a sexist but all women should be on it, they don’t realise they NEED it, even if it’s week of the month just to keep sh*t calm lol

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Gasher90 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-04-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2