Thread: Should I up the ec or keep it the same

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,814 Times

Default Answered: Should I up the ec or keep it the same

Hello people of thc talk just a quick question if my ec or ppm as some say is at 1.1 and not moving should I aim for a higher ec after reservoir changeout or keep it the same thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "depends mate what stage of the grow your at, an whats your back ground ec aswel as thats plays big part in final EC."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-04-19), GEORGE (26-04-19), WhIpLaSh (26-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 View Post
    Hello people of thc talk just a quick question if my ec or ppm as some say is at 1.1 and not moving should I aim for a higher ec after reservoir changeout or keep it the same thanks in advance

You want equilibrium, mate. If your EC is steady and your girls are happy, keep it the same until it drops.

--------------------------------------------------

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...British-green)

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (26-04-19), GEORGE (26-04-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (26-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    You want equilibrium, mate. If your EC is steady and your girls are happy, keep it the same until it drops.

--------------------------------------------------

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...British-green)
    Thanks for you help.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (26-04-19), WhIpLaSh (26-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 61,761 Times
    Provided Answers: 176

depends mate what stage of the grow your at, an whats your back ground ec aswel as thats plays big part in final EC.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to joker_the_smoker For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (29-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by joker_the_smoker View Post
    depends mate what stage of the grow your at, an whats your back ground ec aswel as thats plays big part in final EC.
    Well joker, I’m suffering from nitrogen toxicity atm so I’ve dropped the ec from 1.1 to 0.8 to try and help I don’t think it is too bad thought, my background ec is 0.2 and this is my first rdwc so I’m bound to encounter problems I’m just at the beginning of veg been in system 17 days today

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), WhIpLaSh (29-04-19)