Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: azadirachtin in neem oil causing CHS

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,814 Times

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Yeah, mate, they're overfed. Way too green and starting to burn the tips. Leaves and new growth are also gnarling up.

Your roots scared the shit outta me at first glance but my mychorizal innoculant also stained my roots up. Just to be sure, what is the temp of your res water?

Pretty confident that my earlier advice is correct, mate...

--------------------------------------------------

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...British-green)
    I’ve had problems with res temps with my light on 600 watt so I’ve dropped it down to 400 and my res temp is sitting at 68f

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19), Tavish (28-04-19), WhIpLaSh (28-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 View Post
    I’ve had problems with res temps with my light on 600 watt so I’ve dropped it down to 400 and my res temp is sitting at 68f

That's about the upper limit of 'safe' so it should be fine now, provided that gloop is what you think it is and ain't something nastier...you say it doesn't smell and I reckon your plants would be worse off if they had root rot so hopefully it just needs a res change and a lowered feed. Your old growth wont recover so keep your eyes on the new growth...

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...British-green)

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19), Tavish (28-04-19)

Thanks

That's about the upper limit of 'safe' so it should be fine now, provided that gloop is what you think it is and ain't something nastier...you say it doesn't smell and I reckon your plants would be worse off if they had root rot so hopefully it just needs a res change and a lowered feed. Your old growth wont recover so keep your eyes on the new growth...

That’s the res changeout complete ph 5.8 ec 0.6

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19), Tavish (28-04-19), WhIpLaSh (28-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times
    Provided Answers: 12

Quote Originally Posted by HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 View Post
    That’s the res changeout complete ph 5.8 ec 0.6

Good luck, bud. Let us know how you get on

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (28-04-19), Tavish (28-04-19)

Thanks

Good luck, bud. Let us know how you get on

Ok thanks a lot for all your help.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (28-04-19), WhIpLaSh (28-04-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4