Thread: Anyone know what this is? Stuck [emoji20]

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Default Anyone know what this is? Stuck

Hey talkers, so one of my plants (cookies kush) has patchy leaves and I’m not sure why. She’s fed the exact same as my other two plants which don’t seem to have any patchy bits on them... I’ve looked around online at different deficiency’s and the only one that came close was magnesium deficiency but these are new leaves and have shown the problem since they first appeared. I thought it might be a pH problem because I did fuck it up a little, but I’ve tried correcting that and still nothing

She’s in coco, fed with 0.5 ml/L canna A+B pH to 5.8 and it only seems to be this pair of leaves showing any problem
    Any input would be great
    -litty

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), redisiel (29-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

If it’s only them leaves I wouldn’t worry too much it might be the after effect from the ph issue, just keep a eye on them.
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Itslittyofc (29-04-19), M_C (29-04-19)

Thanks

Been chasing my tail on something similar recently turned out to be too much light what you using and how close etc?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jay_GY For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Itslittyofc (29-04-19), redisiel (29-04-19)

Thanks

When feeding if I splash foliage with the feed iv noticed it kinda leave splash marks on them not saying it's that askin if it could b

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (29-04-19), Itslittyofc (29-04-19), redisiel (29-04-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times

my thick head never realised how bad soft water is to my plants, was only when I tried coco coir it became worse than ever, looking it up I found it was my soft water supply having no calcium or magnesium, don't like admitting how long it took me to discover this, alls well that's ends well.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    If it’s only them leaves I wouldn’t worry too much it might be the after effect from the ph issue, just keep a eye on them.
    Atb
    Redz
    Thanks redz, little more worried about screwing this strain up that I didn’t want to leave it just in case

Quote Originally Posted by Jay_GY View Post
    Been chasing my tail on something similar recently turned out to be too much light what you using and how close etc?

Sent from my PRA-LX1 using Tapatalk
    I’m using the invisible sun ISH170 pro, which is 2x ISH150 85w pcbs running at 75% from around 3ft up... I had thought it may be light burn, although I wasn’t sure

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton View Post
    When feeding if I splash foliage with the feed iv noticed it kinda leave splash marks on them not saying it's that askin if it could b
    You know mate you may be onto something as this is the only plant I’ve accidentally splashed, if it is though hopefully the new stems that should pop up will be okay

Quote Originally Posted by happyjack View Post
    my thick head never realised how bad soft water is to my plants, was only when I tried coco coir it became worse than ever, looking it up I found it was my soft water supply having no calcium or magnesium, don't like admitting how long it took me to discover this, alls well that's ends well.
    Lol ain’t got that problem here mate! Got the hardest water in the country... I honestly always thought soft water was better for plants etc, less limescale and that. I’d of thought it would’ve been better for coco as hard water usually has a pH of 7.5-8.5 and soft water is usually a lower pH but hard water is mineral water in essence

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (29-04-19), GEORGE (30-04-19), redisiel (29-04-19)