Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: help, does anyone know how to dense up a flowering cannabis plant?

Thanks

Mo money mo problems. But yh Joker that was awful advice lol

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Peezy91 For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (06-05-19), GasMan (06-05-19), GEORGE (06-05-19), Valentina (28-09-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Peezy91 View Post
    Mo money mo problems. But yh Joker that was awful advice lol
    Used correctly I don’t see it as bad advice. I know joker doesn’t use it at full tilt. Nor would anyone who knows what it is. Cash croppers love it. Percy lads not so much. All them Cali nuggs are rammed with it that’s why they’re so hard. And taste like Ass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-19), Peezy91 (06-05-19), Valentina (28-09-19)

Thanks

Ass kush would make for a good strain name though

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Peezy91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-05-19)

Thanks
    Thanked 3 Times

You’d be better off buying another light kit than a bottle of rocks and with a bit of pruning after a couple of weeks your buds will thicken out

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to PabloEscobud For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-19), Peezy91 (06-05-19), Valentina (24-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Quote Originally Posted by GasMan View Post
    Yeah bro it’s in the bud. It’ll give you major weight gain but at the cost of smell, taste and cancerous fumes. Each to their own. It stops stretch dead in its tracks. Iv got a bottle on the shelf here as a precaution if I ever need to stop plants stretching but I controlled mine fine without. I’d never use it anywhere near the recommendation. It’s for house plants to keep them pretty for longer I think. Banned from all crop usage.

Didn’t realise it stayed mate, any ways of telling if pgrs were used without putting a nug in a slingshot?

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GasMan (06-05-19), GEORGE (07-05-19), Peezy91 (06-05-19)

Thanks

Justin, dont use rox or anything similar. If you can, get more light with a high output and don't have them too close

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Peezy91 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (07-05-19), Valentina (24-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,068 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Didn’t realise it stayed mate, any ways of telling if pgrs were used without putting a nug in a slingshot?

People who are into this hobby will know straight away. A lot of boys round here won’t buy that cali shit any more. I think that ship has sailed now and everyone knows it’s shit tbh bro. More light you want and well controlled environment and you’ll have some of the nicest buds anyone can get. Keep tucking haha

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GasMan For This Useful Post:

Flyingscotsman (07-05-19), GEORGE (22-05-19)

Thanks

Default woah

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Be patient mate, I put up a post a month or two ago thinking my plant was ready but with just small and airy buds. Thank god I’d asked the talk because I was a while off, would’ve only gotten half the weight I did if I took her when I wanted. Patience is a virtue in growing, honestly at this point you should just be worried about feeding and keeping your eye on em because you’ve already done most of the hard work

Are you able to get a closer photo? Maybe without lights on

wow so you did what i did huh? so wwhen it got to a size where you were about to cut it you stilll waited about 30 more days and it got bigger ? when did you see a lot of amber pistols?

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to justintimeshepard For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-19), Itslittyofc (24-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Quote Originally Posted by justintimeshepard View Post
    wow so you did what i did huh? so wwhen it got to a size where you were about to cut it you stilll waited about 30 more days and it got bigger ? when did you see a lot of amber pistols?
    I probably could’ve waited longer mate, was only the last week and a half I got them. But yeah a few talk members advised me to let them go a month or two longer, so I did and I definitely got a better weight. The buds didn’t necessarily get bigger, but became more swollen and dense and in that month extra one of my plants went a nice purple colour which was cool!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-05-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3