Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Over heat? Over water or over thinking?

Thanks

Thanks mate I think I'm just going to buy the cool tube, take out the small 4 inch inline an replace it with the bigger 4 inch an if the temps go back to 26-30 I might just leave it till my next one an get some upgrades on the requirement like an actual unit an stuff,thanks for your help iceCaliber atleast I've got kind of a plan now

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenster2.0 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-19), IceCalibur (29-04-19)

3. Default

You're welcome mate, glad I've helped a little and good luck with the rest of the grow

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-19), greenster2.0 (29-04-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You're welcome mate, glad I've helped a little and good luck with the rest of the grow
    Did more the a little help honestly,ah I'm defo going to need it,think I need to sit down for a few hours tonight an do abit more research tbh

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to greenster2.0 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-19), IceCalibur (29-04-19)

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by greenster2.0 View Post
    Did more the a little help honestly,ah I'm defo going to need it,think I need to sit down for a few hours tonight an do abit more research tbh

In the meantime..Just looking at the pictures, you see that 90-degree bend on the ducting connecting your filter?..is there any way to keep that filter straight because believe it or not that bend is reducing the efficiency of the extraction somewhat, so something you could do just to help a little whilst you wait to upgrade etc

EDIT - Said fan instead of filter lol.
    Last edited by IceCalibur; 29-04-19 at 11:02 PM.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-19), Krej23 (01-05-19)

9. Default

Actually it's a 180-degree bend so I think it may help more than you think, try it out if you can

10. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-04-19)

Thanks

In the meantime..Just looking at the pictures, you see that 90-degree bend on the ducting connecting your filter?..is there any way to keep that filter straight because believe it or not that bend is reducing the efficiency of the extraction somewhat, so something you could do just to help a little whilst you wait to upgrade etc

EDIT - Said fan instead of filter lol.
    Actually it's a 180-degree bend so I think it may help more than you think, try it out if you can
    Sorry been offline awhile I'll get onto that soon, I know I needed it higher but didnt have any spare ducting but I'll sit it up right tonight cheers mate

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to greenster2.0 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (02-05-19), GEORGE (03-05-19), IceCalibur (02-05-19)

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by greenster2.0 View Post
    Sorry been offline awhile I'll get onto that soon, I know I needed it higher but didnt have any spare ducting but I'll sit it up right tonight cheers mate

Oh you don't have to apologize mate

I wasn't meaning height wise, I was explaining how it's doing a U-Turn, a 180-degree bend will always make your fan run less efficiently, and you need all the pulling power you can get right now.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-05-19), greenster2.0 (05-05-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2