Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Howdy

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

welcome to the forum hazy, good bunch of lads n lasses on here, murder mountain put me right off even thinking about moving to the states
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

HaZyLaZy (01-05-19), IceCalibur (01-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by redisiel View Post
    Welcome to the talk, glad to see your finding your way around, I noticed your part about sectioning the Wilma and i suppose it could be done but when I think of what roots and water can get through I start thinking pain in the arse then you got the hole making for the second dropper system, hmmmm sounds a little long. I do like my Wilma but your right it’s z pain having to do the same strain,
    Catch you round
    Atb
    Redz
    Yea, I don't mind having to do the same strain, but I like to grow a strain for day time and strain for night time smoke. Maybe when I have the money I will get a second tent set up. Wasn't sure if splitting would work, but was stoned when I thought about it haha

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lipnobody View Post
    welcome to the forum hazy, good bunch of lads n lasses on here, murder mountain put me right off even thinking about moving to the states
    Lol that's in my Netflix account ready to watch, haven't gotten round to it as yet haha.. Yea Cali seems a bit "Hot" lol

5. The Following User Says Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

lipnobody (07-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by WhIpLaSh View Post
    Welcome to the Talk

The dedicated Wilma section is here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru....php?174-Wilma

You'll find all the modded Wilma threads in there. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...British-green)
    Thanks for that, I'll make sure to pop over there for a good old read and get to know some of the Wilma growers.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

WhIpLaSh (01-05-19)

Thanks

Just want again (Collectively) give thanks for the warm welcome to the forum. Looking forward to getting know all the regulars and not so regulars over time

From gleening the forum in the past, there seems to be a good mix of experienced growers and not so experienced growers but when all said n done I have found people to be very friendly and helpful. Seems to be a good spot, so. Gland to be here

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (01-05-19), FAT LAD 69 (01-05-19), IceCalibur (01-05-19), lipnobody (01-05-19), WhIpLaSh (01-05-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3