Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Howdy

Thanks

Here you are go to amazon and search Homedox Sailnovo, currently I just have a cheep one, but will get this again, what I will say is your have to mod it as blue light shines through water container, can be relaxing at night for us but not good for the girls at lights out lol.

Sent from my CLT-L09 using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (01-05-19)

Thanks

Another tip, haven't seen many others do, and whether it helps of not I do not know, but I got some plastic tubing placed in spout where mist comes out and the tubing was pierced and wrapped all around my airports so the moisture got to the roots and then upwards towards the plant.

I would love to be able to fit two Wilma systems so I can do different strains, thinking I might somehow create a block between the res so it's almost two separate tanks so to speak and then I can do 4 plants but two strains and just get new pump etc so you have 2 in one wilma system, not seen anyone suggest that either but I was stoned when I thought of it, whether it could work is a different story pmsl.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by HaZyLaZy View Post
    Here you are go to amazon and search Homedox Sailnovo, currently I just have a cheep one, but will get this again, what I will say is your have to mod it as blue light shines through water container, can be relaxing at night for us but not good for the girls at lights out lol.

Fantastic cheers mate, so with this one you can set the desired humidity lvl and it adjusts itself to the required humidity lvl set?

Nice tip with the directing of the moisture.

5. Default

The one I'm looking at right now is showing two options.." a small amount of fog" and "a lot of fog" lol

Thanks

Yea the one I suggested has a sensor will kick in when it needs too, you can get similar ones wihh bigger tanks, but yes for my tent it was spot on and would prob do a job in much bigger tent or room as well. We'll worth the investment if you ask me, especially if you can't afford a controller

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

redisiel (01-05-19)

Thanks

It will also do hot mist or cool mist so could help grow my shall we say tropical strains haha

9. The Following User Says Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

redisiel (01-05-19)

10. Default

Ok great, added to the list, cheers bud

Yeah these things although obviously have a startup cost, works out in the long run, having complete control over humidity lvls is just as important as having control over temps.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

HaZyLaZy (01-05-19), redisiel (01-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Ok great, added to the list, cheers bud

Yeah these things although obviously have a startup cost, works out in the long run, having complete control over humidity lvls is just as important as having control over temps.
    Too right on both fronts re ease of use and price, pay cheap buy twice I guess.. Learnt that the hard way on a few occasions

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HaZyLaZy For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (01-05-19), redisiel (01-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 28,825 Times

Quote Originally Posted by HaZyLaZy View Post
    Could anyone point to some good resources and or diary's with growers who have experience with the Wilma system and has also gone on to turn it into DWC.

Thanks in advance

Welcome to the Talk

The dedicated Wilma section is here - https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru....php?174-Wilma

You'll find all the modded Wilma threads in there. Good luck!

--------------------------------------------------

RDWC diary under IS quantum boards (mentored by British green) https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...British-green)

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WhIpLaSh For This Useful Post:

HaZyLaZy (01-05-19), redisiel (01-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times

Welcome to the talk, glad to see your finding your way around, I noticed your part about sectioning the Wilma and i suppose it could be done but when I think of what roots and water can get through I start thinking pain in the arse then you got the hole making for the second dropper system, hmmmm sounds a little long. I do like my Wilma but your right it’s z pain having to do the same strain,
    Catch you round
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

HaZyLaZy (01-05-19), IceCalibur (01-05-19), WhIpLaSh (01-05-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast