Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Hi there.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

Welcome to the talk glue brother i grew GG #4 not sure if it was X ed with something or not but i made a diary of it and as far as i remember the results were ok, all the best mukka, G'.
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19), lltfdaniel (13-05-19)

Thanks

I grow the GG#4 because it's amazing for me. I don't develop any tolerance compared to other strains. I smoke the Glue for almost 3 years now and still get stoned on it. I don't know any other strain that does the same for me. Another reason, by now, "I know exactly in a grow, what the Ladys do on Day 21 or Day 36 in the flowering". Master Grower (I'm a Amateur) come sometimes over just to get some of the Glue.

Maybe the following will also explain why I like it so much: I can't say the following statement is True or not, but it would not make sense if it was untrue.

I got the clone as a Gift. There was no reason to tell me any story to convince me to take the clone. That said. I was told, that the clone was a baby of one of the original released clones form the breeder after they won the Cup with the GG#4. Even if the story is not true, I guarantee you, after you smoke my glue, you will understand.

About unstable, I've to say, that I had one time a problem where half of the grow turned out not as good as the other half. But I'm not real sure what the problem was. It could be operator error, because at the time I was trying some different things with my Ebb and Flo Table.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Glue For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (23-05-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2