Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: Problems again... fs

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Cheers for the help mate, was seriously concerned about em dying at first but you helped keep me calm lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're welcome mate, glad I could help..yeah keeping calm although sometimes difficult is best as you tend to make more informed choices when not panicking!

Keep the pics coming

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-19), Itslittyofc (26-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    You're welcome mate, glad I could help..yeah keeping calm although sometimes difficult is best as you tend to make more informed choices when not panicking!

Keep the pics coming
    I will do mate, just out of interest how often should I be spraying em? All I can find online says once every 5 days, which seems a little few and far between to me but I don’t know lol

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-19), IceCalibur (26-05-19)

5. Default

I will do mate, just out of interest how often should I be spraying em? All I can find online says once every 5 days, which seems a little few and far between to me but I don’t know lol

That actually sounds about right, try this ...2 sprays over 10 days, then stop and see how she has reacted, you may not need to continue or perhaps giving her a spray once a week or every other week thereafter

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (26-05-19), Itslittyofc (27-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    That actually sounds about right, try this ...2 sprays over 10 days, then stop and see how she has reacted, you may not need to continue or perhaps giving her a spray once a week or every other week thereafter
    So far the plants are responding well to the spray, today I decided to spray the bigger plant too because it’s starting to look a little worse for ware

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-19), IceCalibur (27-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,866 Times

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-19), IceCalibur (27-05-19), Itslittyofc (27-05-19), RASTA (27-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Found it...I'll have a read through the entire thread now see if I can help

Regards BL
    Thanks mate

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (27-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), IceCalibur (27-05-19)

Thanks

Couple of questions for you....Do you have an Ec meter now or are you still going by ml per liter with your A&B ? How often are water/feeding and are you getting a runoff each time ?

Regards BL

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-19), IceCalibur (27-05-19), Itslittyofc (27-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    Couple of questions for you....Do you have an Ec meter now or are you still going by ml per liter with your A&B ? How often are water/feeding and are you getting a runoff each time ?

Regards BL
    Still going by ml/L at the minute mate, get paid Friday and I’m going to order a cheap one from amazon.

I’m feeding every other day at the minute, as someone suggested my mag problems may sort itself out once the roots hit the bottom of my pots so I was trying to get the roots to grow a little quicker looking for more water... they are starting to get dry after a day now though so will probably start feeding more often soon.

I do get runoff, I try to get what I think is 20% but because it drains straight into a sink I can’t visualise very well so I usually go for a little more than I think I need to make sure I don’t get a lockout

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (27-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), IceCalibur (27-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,416 Times

If I was you next run I'd go smaller pots 20l max for the size of plants your going to grow ,in the space you have

18. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sadface For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (27-05-19), GEORGE (27-05-19), IceCalibur (27-05-19), Itslittyofc (27-05-19), Trex (27-05-19)

Thanks

Still going by ml/L at the minute mate, get paid Friday and I’m going to order a cheap one from amazon.

I’m feeding every other day at the minute, as someone suggested my mag problems may sort itself out once the roots hit the bottom of my pots so I was trying to get the roots to grow a little quicker looking for more water... they are starting to get dry after a day now though so will probably start feeding more often soon.

I do get runoff, I try to get what I think is 20% but because it drains straight into a sink I can’t visualise very well so I usually go for a little more than I think I need to make sure I don’t get a lockout

It's not gonna be a cal-mag issue if your in a hard water area i think you said...But a preventative dose of epsom won't hurt. Don't by a cheap Ec meter mate get an essentials of blue lab one you won't regret it...In the meantime feed 1ml per litre coco A&B and 2ml per litre Rhizo if you have it, do this daily till you have a good runoff...When you get your Ec meter post your background Ec in here and I'll work out the feed numbers for you...Oh and drop your pH to 5.6 for a couple of feeds it's always good to fluctuate a bit...

Regards BL

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (27-05-19), Greengrass (27-05-19), Itslittyofc (27-05-19), Sadface (27-05-19)

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast