Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Autos

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: Autos

I'm guessing there won't be a simple answer to this question but I'm curious,what's the longest a auto can take before showing signs of flower ? Any ideas

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "As you guessed, their is no simple answer if you are after a time frame...

However, there are autos & what are often dubbed 'Super Autos'

Autos will usually show sex between the 3rd & 4th nodes developing (true nodes that is!) & then start to stretch

Super Autos can, as Hotshot says, take a few month... but I have very little experience with them....

If the question is related to something you are growing, drop a pic & I'll take a look... or, if you want to just generally know more about autos, just ask "

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-05-19), CityDweller (14-05-19), GEORGE (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,468 Times
    Provided Answers: 105

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    I'm guessing there won't be a simple answer to this question but I'm curious,what's the longest a auto can take before showing signs of flower ? Any ideas

Haven't grown many Auto's, but have watch A few growing, the longest one I have seen was some where around 60 days before flowering.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-05-19), CityDweller (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19), Stickysticky (14-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 196,779 Times
    Provided Answers: 510

As you guessed, their is no simple answer if you are after a time frame...

Autos will usually show sex between the 3rd & 4th nodes developing (true nodes that is!) & then start to stretch

Super Autos can, as Hotshot says, take a few month... but I have very little experience with them....

If the question is related to something you are growing, drop a pic & I'll take a look... or, if you want to just generally know more about autos, just ask
    It's Not What You Know, It's What You Can Prove

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

C-Rex (27-05-19), CityDweller (14-05-19), GEORGE (14-05-19), LewisR19 (31-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19), Stickysticky (14-05-19)

Thanks

Thanks it's good to know as I didn't have a clue, my last autos showed signs around day 22 my current ones are at day 34 and nothing as of yet, I'm thankful of a longer veg to be honest

9. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-05-19), GEORGE (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19), Mac (25-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Yeah,they definitely vary, then you get the ones that turn out to be photo's......which is always fun

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-05-19), GEORGE (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19), Stickysticky (14-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    As you guessed, their is no simple answer if you are after a time frame...

If the question is related to something you are growing, drop a pic & I'll take a look... or, if you want to just generally know more about autos, just ask
    Thank you brother well I don't know if these pictures are any good and I don't know how they are going for their age, day 34 since breaking the soil as far as I know no signs of flowering but I'm still new to this game and sometimes don't know if I'm looking in the right places, I'd say plants look okay but could be better

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-05-19), GEORGE (14-05-19), Kurdt (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19), Mac (25-05-19), M_C (14-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Thanks it's good to know as I didn't have a clue, my last autos showed signs around day 22 my current ones are at day 34 and nothing as of yet, I'm thankful of a longer veg to be honest

From experience when growing an auto my self and do remember, something in the time span of 60-90 days roughly at best which i know personally.

I am not the only one who has grown an auto so yea speak up with your experience as have i.

I was growing auto skunk from sensiseeds before it died heh.

Dan.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-05-19), GEORGE (14-05-19)

Thanks

Thank you brother well I don't know if these pictures are any good and I don't know how they are going for their age, day 34 since breaking the soil as far as I know no signs of flowering but I'm still new to this game and sometimes don't know if I'm looking in the right places, I'd say plants look okay but could be better

They are starting their stretch... watch out for signs of flowering

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,082 Times

Quote Originally Posted by M_C View Post
    They are starting their stretch... watch out for signs of flowering
    Yeah that is what i thought they will flower soon!

19. The Following User Says Thank You to lltfdaniel For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lltfdaniel View Post
    Yeah that is what i thought they will flower soon!
    I would imagine that, looking hard enough, you will see the odd pistle here or there

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to M_C For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (14-05-19), lltfdaniel (14-05-19)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast