Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I need your expertise.

Thanks

Okay so I have changed my ballast to a ETI 400w magnetic ballast but I guess my bulb is damaged because it's the same brightness as it was with the 600w Electronic ballast… anyways I also replaced the reflector and I'm now using an open reflector instead of a cool tube.
    It made no sense using a cooltube without the air extraction system atached to it, I also moved my fan to the end of the room this way it's blowing air outside instead of inwards Still getting the same 30 C, Funny thing is that when the bulb was running fine room temps didnt get lower than 32 C and after it started being less Bright the room temperature lowered 2 C stabilizing at 30 C.
    Ill get an exhaustion fan and a new bulb whenever I can afford it… till then I just hope My 2 WW's dont die due to the root dmg I did to them and Hopefully thrive in this "less Bright bulb" :|
    Fingers crossed!
    Thanks for your help guys.

Regards,

PLANET

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to planet For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (15-05-19), GEORGE (15-05-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2