Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Results 41 to 56 of 56

Thread: Keeping temperatures down

  1. #41

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,360
    Thanks
    28,415
    Thanked 43,058 Times in 10,450 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    A little update, I have bought myself a 250w MH. Swapped that over and repositioned and re-setup the carbon filter/extraction (air seal wasn’t as good as it should have been)

    Also positioned a fan over the plants to help blow some of the hot air around. Obviously the 600 down to 250 should make a HUGE difference lol but I wanted to try 600 all the way through. I suppose il still get the heat issue further in to the grow when I need to swap back to the 600, but for now it gives me time to prepare

    Seem to be ok at 7 days since breaking ground. I can see a tiny bit of green mould forming on the top soil in the corners so I’m not sure if I’ve been spraying the humidity domes too much so I’ve taken them off for a day or two to let them all get some new air.

    Anddddddd I have a new addition to the grow.. a little cucumber plant lol






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That'll be algae mate, just lightly turn over the soil where its green. It wont cause any problems. As soon as the plants grow enough to cover the medium it wont happen. Just turn an inch deep or so.

    Light + heat + water = algae

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (23-05-19), hotshot (22-05-19), IceCalibur (22-05-19)

  3. #42

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,360
    Thanks
    28,415
    Thanked 43,058 Times in 10,450 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    A little update, I have bought myself a 250w MH. Swapped that over and repositioned and re-setup the carbon filter/extraction (air seal wasn’t as good as it should have been)

    Also positioned a fan over the plants to help blow some of the hot air around. Obviously the 600 down to 250 should make a HUGE difference lol but I wanted to try 600 all the way through. I suppose il still get the heat issue further in to the grow when I need to swap back to the 600, but for now it gives me time to prepare

    Seem to be ok at 7 days since breaking ground. I can see a tiny bit of green mould forming on the top soil in the corners so I’m not sure if I’ve been spraying the humidity domes too much so I’ve taken them off for a day or two to let them all get some new air.

    Anddddddd I have a new addition to the grow.. a little cucumber plant lol






    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Where did the cucumber plant come from pal?

    You dont want to bringing in pests with it!

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (22-05-19), hotshot (22-05-19), IceCalibur (22-05-19)

  5. #43

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9,043
    Thanks
    46,325
    Thanked 37,941 Times in 9,035 Posts

    Default

    Whats cooking then lewis? Those london seed centre freebies germ ok Bro? I know you said you had taps on a couple of em

    Is the others Glue Gelato?


    Mephisto Genetics Sour Livers - mentored by BB

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...-mentored-grow

    Exo Cheese Auto in Living soil

    http://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...us-Cheese-Auto


  6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (22-05-19), IceCalibur (22-05-19), Ironman (22-05-19)

  7. #44

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    Where did the cucumber plant come from pal?

    You dont want to bringing in pests with it!

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    A close friend is growing some in his greenhouse, and wanted to know who could grow the best plant haha!
    I didn’t think of that, cheers mate il keep a close eye on it!

  8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (22-05-19), hotshot (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  9. #45

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Whats cooking then lewis? Those london seed centre freebies germ ok Bro? I know you said you had taps on a couple of em

    Is the others Glue Gelato?

    The 1 closest and the one on the very left are the blueberry NL and the kush auto mate. The other 3 are Glue Gelato

  10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (22-05-19), hotshot (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  11. #46

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9,043
    Thanks
    46,325
    Thanked 37,941 Times in 9,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    The 1 closest and the one on the very left are the blueberry NL and the kush auto mate. The other 3 are Glue Gelato
    Awesome man hope they all end up bangers for you mate

  12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  13. #47

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Awesome man hope they all end up bangers for you mate
    Cheers mate! I hope they do too

  14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  15. #48

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    A bit off topic but does the talk, have its very own strain? I’d love to grow one if there is!

  16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (22-05-19), hotshot (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  17. #49

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9,043
    Thanks
    46,325
    Thanked 37,941 Times in 9,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    A bit off topic but does the talk, have its very own strain? I’d love to grow one if there is!
    Cindy jocks a Talk strain mate, bred by Zen Archer

    I have 2 beans and Im growing one for the mug comp and if all goes well you can have the other bean I have mate
    Last edited by Gaz; 22-05-19 at 08:49 PM.

  18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (22-05-19), IceCalibur (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  19. #50

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Cindy jocks a Talk strain mate, bred by Zen Archer

    I have 2 beans and Im growing one for the mug comp and if all goes well you can have the other bean I have mate
    Don’t be silly mate you’ve been more than generous with the beans, how would I go about getting some or are they only had from winning comps?

  20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (22-05-19), hotshot (23-05-19), IceCalibur (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  21. #51

    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    9,043
    Thanks
    46,325
    Thanked 37,941 Times in 9,035 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    Don’t be silly mate you’ve been more than generous with the beans, how would I go about getting some or are they only had from winning comps?
    Yeah comp winnings mate, they are quite often up for grabs so keep hitting the comps bro

  22. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gaz For This Useful Post:

    hotshot (23-05-19), IceCalibur (22-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  23. #52

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,360
    Thanks
    28,415
    Thanked 43,058 Times in 10,450 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    A bit off topic but does the talk, have its very own strain? I’d love to grow one if there is!
    There's some up for grabs in the big strain hunt this month mate

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  24. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (23-05-19), hotshot (23-05-19), lipnobody (23-05-19)

  25. #53

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    There's some up for grabs in the big strain hunt this month mate

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    Well I hope number 19 gets pulled out the hat this time then haha!

  26. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (23-05-19), hotshot (23-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

  27. #54

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gaz View Post
    Yeah comp winnings mate, they are quite often up for grabs so keep hitting the comps bro
    Cheers Gaz mate, well I’m in the big strain hunt and il probably join in on the mug challenge

  28. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (23-05-19), hotshot (23-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19), lipnobody (23-05-19)

  29. #55

    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Down at the bottom of the garden.
    Posts
    11,360
    Thanks
    28,415
    Thanked 43,058 Times in 10,450 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LewisR19 View Post
    Well I hope number 19 gets pulled out the hat this time then haha!
    If we get over 40 participants there will be 3 prizes of 3 x Cindy jocks for 3rd, 4th and 5th.

    Sent from Thames Iron works

  30. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ironman For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (23-05-19), hotshot (23-05-19), lipnobody (23-05-19)

  31. #56

    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    363
    Thanks
    63
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 363 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman View Post
    If we get over 40 participants there will be 3 prizes of 3 x Cindy jocks for 3rd, 4th and 5th.

    Sent from Thames Iron works
    Throw a few more number 19’s in for me and we will be good hahaha!

  32. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LewisR19 For This Useful Post:

    Gaz (23-05-19), hotshot (23-05-19), Ironman (23-05-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Quebec Cannabis Seeds

Bonza Seeds - Over 2000 Strains!     |     bongs - herbtools     |     25% off Cannabis Seeds at Dr Chronic     |     buy a bong from Herb Tools     |     GYO Seedbank     |     www.alibongocannabisseeds.co.uk

THCtalk.com Disclaimer - You must be over 18 years old to view/use this site .THCtalk.com does not encourage growing Cannabis or possessing Cannabis. Learning how to grow Cannabis instructions should be for educational purposes only. All Information contained in this web site is for: Historical reference, Scientific reference and Educational purposes only. Visitors to this website are advised against breaking the law as It is illegal to smoke, grow, or possess cannabis in the UK