Thread: greenhouse cheddar, orange punch, haze

Thanks

Default greenhouse cheddar, orange punch, haze

First people have a problem with green house as all the mothers got took but they got the ched from big buddah.
    .I'm thinking of running this strain again even though ched has well had its day greenhouse have been amazing with me first crop I killed my fault.

They renewed it for free... Then now after ruining that crop they will do me buy one get one free... I think that's amazing

... Iv got a form of phschzophrenia so I can have paranoid attacks.

I was honest with them... So looking forward to buying 5 beans and 5 free may even get ten ???? and save some... Does any one think big buddas triple ched is going to be so much better or is it marketing
    .. Also was looking at critical orange punch but heard the company makes hermies.. They say that about greenhouse...
    Last thing what's a popular haze in uk??
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 90,471 Times

Talking

(Nitro Lemon Haze) is A very good and powerfully strain. Columbian's call it, Poo Lime green Confusion.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GEORGE For This Useful Post:

IceCalibur (18-05-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by thehulk View Post
    First people have a problem with green house as all the mothers got took but they got the ched from big buddah.
    .I'm thinking of running this strain again even though ched has well had its day greenhouse have been amazing with me first crop I killed my fault.

They renewed it for free... Then now after ruining that crop they will do me buy one get one free... I think that's amazing

... Iv got a form of phschzophrenia so I can have paranoid attacks.

I was honest with them... So looking forward to buying 5 beans and 5 free may even get ten ???? and save some... Does any one think big buddas triple ched is going to be so much better or is it marketing
    .. Also was looking at critical orange punch but heard the company makes hermies.. They say that about greenhouse...
    Last thing what's a popular haze in uk??
    Hi thehulk , I think it's great they sorted it out for you and then offered buy one get one free!..fantastic customer service in my opinion

Popular hazes here that I know of in the UK are Lemon haze and Silver haze.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (18-05-19)

Thanks

Yeah they offered me buy one get one free as I tore them up again and told them 2x they helped.. For a business I'm amazed, I'm no shill follow my old thread's
    Thing is I feel I have to buy greenhouse to get the freebies now
    So thanks for the hazes...
    When it comes to ched is this bigbudda triple ched a market ploy? Or will it be better
    I loved pineapple ?? chunk.. Blue ched by buddah smelt so strong I got a headache when triming
    Any recmmendations on anything else than ched and haze bar my triple question
    The orange punch is new it's grandaddy purp orange,and can't remember what else but people said they herm but people say everything hermies from what I see.likely them with light leak or stressing...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (19-05-19)

Thanks

Should change the header to barney's pineapple chunk,,Jack herer, greenhouse cheese.,greenhouse exodus cheese, and lemon cheese

10. The Following User Says Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (22-05-19)