Thread: Monday morning smile in the sick ward

Thanks

Default Monday morning smile in the sick ward

My mate said to me can I bring you six plants Iv started there doing nothing.....I said bring em round I can likely say what's wrong
    So he brings em in massive pots so carefully I pulled one out it was still in the seed plug... He then said they grew but stretched out all wispy so I snapped abit of... Here's the punch line.... He'd snapped the tap roots of em all hahaha... Yeah there still alive a could live but there cloning now not growing... What it's like to be a newbie hey!!!
    AGAINST the legalization of cannabis.. the business is already set up do you want to work for some big company at minimum wage?

decriminalization is all we need.ask an American.. Where now they pay thc tax and can't afford enough Meds plus the card ruins most insurance ..no rant this is factual

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to thehulk For This Useful Post:

AND (20-05-19), GEORGE (20-05-19), IceCalibur (20-05-19), Ironman (20-05-19)

3. Default

Thanks for sharing thehulk

Just goes to show how resilient this beautiful plant is!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (20-05-19)