Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: ME(Myalgic Encephalomyelitis)/CFS(Chronic Fatigue Syndrome) - and cannabis

Thanks

Bong, Bitterfly, see, it's comments like that that are touching beyond anything you can imagine, you are such good people. Thank you so much for support! The media doesn't get to see the community that goes with this plant, and the humanity you guys have!

Thank you for that, you are unbelievable people, you should all be rewarded not persecuted. One day, the real story of people like you will be told.
    Miracles come in all shapes and sizes, mine comes in green.

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ad.php?t=17810

Too many people suffer due to ignorance and corruption.

WATCH THE UNION, A FILM THAT COULD CHANGE THE WORLD: http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...4414651731007#

Thanks

just read this mate.

any help you need or advice just message me same with everyone one here. there all great, good laugh and were all learning and enjoying ourselves together not harming anyone.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bigandy For This Useful Post:

AllAboutM.E (24-03-10)

Thanks

Thanks bigandy, I cannot tell you how good this site has been to me, I have had more help and good vibes in three months on here than I have in 20 years of NHS and government help. What does this tell you? The cannabis community is bad? I don't bloody think so, I feel very protective of it all now.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

Tell me about it mate.. Nobody's taking my medicine away

On the subject - what with all the happenings on the Sativex front.. And the fact I've got a sound GP.. I'm thinking of trying to pester him into prescribing. Not sure how easy it'll be but I might as well try!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Eggbox For This Useful Post:

AllAboutM.E (25-03-10)

Thanks

I know what you mean, I've been looking at that too with a shall I sharnt I vibe. It's been off the books for ages eh? It's been legal, but they've not been prescribing. I got told by a certain source that cannabis is not going to be legal any time soon, but Sativex is on the market so you don't have to worry... nice! I think that's as good a sign as any that they're dishing it out now. I'll see if I can find anything out about it, see what side effects it could have.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,124 Times

AFAIK the only side effect is being the bitch of a huge money grabbing corporation Aye I'll have a look and see if anyone else has tried speaking to their docs about it, or if it's being prescribed anywhere over here already, etc.

Thanks

Knowing our luck, we won't qualify. Sounds like you have a better GP than me, I'm still down as schoolitus somewhere I reckon.

HAHA! You've thought exactly the same as me, to line a multi national company pocket or not?!

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,776 Times

New film out on M.E this year. Book your tickets now lol.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8