Thread: Is this crowning? When to start bloom nutes and big bud?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,814 Times

Default Answered: Is this crowning? When to start bloom nutes and big bud?

would this be a good time to introduce bloom nutes and big bud or should I wait longer it’s my res change day tomorrow.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "Stay with veg nutes for now still needs nitrogen as she still growing n putting out bud sites wait till stretch has stopped n finished her transition n she's in flower

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk"

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-19), Greengrass (30-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

Stay with veg nutes for now still needs nitrogen as she still growing n putting out bud sites wait till stretch has stopped n finished her transition n she's in flower

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-19), Greengrass (30-05-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (30-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kencancook View Post
    Stay with veg nutes for now still needs nitrogen as she still growing n putting out bud sites wait till stretch has stopped n finished her transition n she's in flower

Thanks for the help mate so a week tomorrow start bloom nutes that’ll be 3 week since flip

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-19), Greengrass (30-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

You'll see when she's stopped stretching mate once she does then you'll start to see flowers forming all over.. Someone else mite come along with a better explanation than me lol but ya get the idea.. I grow autos so not very often I use veg nutes straight to flower nutes once stretch has finished..

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-19), Greengrass (30-05-19), HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 (30-05-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kencancook View Post
    You'll see when she's stopped stretching mate once she does then you'll start to see flowers forming all over.. Someone else mite come along with a better explanation than me lol but ya get the idea.. I grow autos so not very often I use veg nutes straight to flower nutes once stretch has finished..

Appreciate the help mate.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HYDRO_VIRGIN#1 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (30-05-19), Greengrass (30-05-19), kencancook (30-05-19)