Thread: Yellowing leaves 4 weeks into flower...

Thanks
    Thanked 5 Times

Default Yellowing leaves 4 weeks into flower...

Hi everyone. This is my first ever grow and I'm hoping some of you guys can help me get to the end.. 5 critical impact girls all grown in John innes with added perlite. No issues whatsoever in veg and only fed with tomorite with added seaweed extract. Happy with the results.. however I am now 4 weeks into flower and some leaves are turning yellow.. I just want to know if this is normal or if my babies are lacking something.. There still packing on weight everyday and the crystals are forming lovely using a 600watt hps with fan always circulating now drinking about a litre each everyday and feeding every 3rd day..

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Superbudz420 For This Useful Post:

G' (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), Greengrass (31-05-19), kbag (31-05-19), scoobywho (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Superbudz420 View Post
    Hi everyone. This is my first ever grow and I'm hoping some of you guys can help me get to the end.. 5 critical impact girls all grown in John innes with added perlite. No issues whatsoever in veg and only fed with tomorite with added seaweed extract. Happy with the results.. however I am now 4 weeks into flower and some leaves are turning yellow.. I just want to know if this is normal or if my babies are lacking something.. There still packing on weight everyday and the crystals are forming lovely using a 600watt hps with fan always circulating now drinking about a litre each everyday and feeding every 3rd day..
    Any pictures mate would give a better chance of identifying it.

Where is the yellowing at the bottom or top?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-05-19), G' (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), Greengrass (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Soil or hydro or coco:

Strain:

Photo or Auto:

plant age:

pot size:

has it been repotted? and when?:

soil type:

nutes or additives used and how often for soil:

Air temps (max min):

humidity:

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):

Light schedule:

ph level:

Fill this in mate it will help narrow down the possibilities and like I said a few pictures under natural lighting will help everybody get your issue resolved.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-05-19), G' (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), Greengrass (31-05-19), kbag (31-05-19)

Thanks

You will find that it isn't unusual for the larger fan leaves to begin yellowing, usually starting at the bottom. It could be a slight nitrogen deficiency which happens during flowering, when the plant pulls nutrients stored in the larger leaves. Without pictures and other info, it's a crap shoot, but it happens a lot to plants during flowering. Adding a dose of fertilizer might help, but keep it small and make sure that the problem is a deficiency before you start adding stuff.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-05-19), G' (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), scoobywho (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,620 Times

I agree pics are needed could very well be hungry !!!
    FIGHTING FOR PEACE IS LIKE FU#@ING FOR VIRGINITY

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to G' For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), Greengrass (31-05-19), scoobywho (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,472 Times

I've used tomorite and same as whats happen to you did me tomorite is good but only upto around now cos it has more nitrogen than pk so if you up it it'll add to much nitrogen so use it at a low ish dose with a booster I used a granular pk n worked along side it really well hope this makes sense for you...

Sent from my 8050D using Tapatalk

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kencancook For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (31-05-19), GEORGE (31-05-19), Greengrass (31-05-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 7,454 Times

You have a hydroponic store near you.?have a Google and try and ditch the tomorite as soon as you can mate
    Your spending all your effort and care for months why not get them something specially suited for them
    May I suggest organicus 99 you only need the one bottle for veg and flower or plant magic range, anything will probably be better than that
    I know some might say they get great results with what you use but starting out you need something designed for a cannabis plants needs
    £10-12 a bottle but you and your plants will be happier
    And WTH I will be to
    Atb supes
    Last edited by Greengrass; 31-05-19 at 01:22 PM.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Greengrass For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (31-05-19)