Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: AUTO Orange Critical punch looking ill

Thanks

Default AUTO Orange Critical punch looking ill

Hey everyone, i am new here and this will be my first indoor grow.

I have 5 auto critical orange punch by dutch passion.

grown in Plant magic soil with the oldtimers nutes and RO water. 3 are in 12litre root pouches whilst 2 are in 16litre root pouches under 600watt dual spectrum hps light schedule 20/4.

I may have made a mistake in thinking because i am using organic soil and nutes that i do not need to adjust PH.

The last feed was just 75% ro water 25% tap water left out to let any bad stuff evaporate with 1 spoon a liter of Proactive nano powder. This was recomended by a hydro shop and said it can be used as calmag.

Anyway i have 2 plants one is 30 days old and the other is 24 days old. the younger one has brown spots on it and one leaf is dried and yellow. the older one is showing the early signs which the younger one showed about a week ago which is just wrinkly leaves and curled down. i have no idea what this could be as the other 3 plants seem fines to me.

I may have spider mites as i have silk looking string around some of the plants.

if you have any idea what this please comment! Thank you!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_124420.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	85.2 KB 
ID:	372864Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_124510.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	104.2 KB 
ID:	372865Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_124553.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	94.9 KB 
ID:	372866Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_124610.jpg 
Views:	70 
Size:	101.4 KB 
ID:	372867Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20190603_130039.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	91.9 KB 
ID:	372868

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Greengrass (03-06-19), IceCalibur (03-06-19), M_C (03-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 31,736 Times

My first thought was spidermites, unlucky...2nd though was overfed, some of the leaves look dark & waxy

Checkout here for the mites https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...y-spider-mites and good luck

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AND For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (03-06-19), IceCalibur (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19)

5. Default

Fantastic link AND, a great write up by gardro

If you do have spider mites Keep Calm And Grow, then you are not infested right now but that can happen VERY quickly so make sure to take action asap if you think you do have them

When I looked at a few of the pics, I thought..overwatered, but your pots look as dry as a bone..what is your watering regime bud?

Also AND is right..signs of a little too much N but on the edge of tip burn.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19)

Thanks

Thank you for the link!

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), IceCalibur (03-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    Fantastic link AND, a great write up by gardro

If you do have spider mites Keep Calm And Grow, then you are not infested right now but that can happen VERY quickly so make sure to take action asap if you think you do have them

When I looked at a few of the pics, I thought..overwatered, but your pots look as dry as a bone..what is your watering regime bud?

Also AND is right..signs of a little too much N but on the edge of tip burn.

I am planning on getting some stuff today to apply tomorrow lights off. Cant get Dr zymes so will need to use another product! Any recommendations?

So far i have not got a fixed watering regime just water/feed whenever the soil is dry. Fed them first when they were 20days and 14days old (i have 2 that are younger) with 1.5ml of grow oldtimers nutes with 1 scoop of nano proactive this watering i used straight r/o water. Then i next watered with just 75% r/o and 25% tap water with just 1 scoop of the proactive nano powder this was when they were 27days and 21 days old. i am due to feed them again today when lights turn back on was going to feed with 1ml grow and 0.5ml bloom to the ones that are putting out a lot of pistils and just grow to the younger ones. is this a good idea or should i just water them with grow? but so far only fed them once!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19)

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    I am planning on getting some stuff today to apply tomorrow lights off. Cant get Dr zymes so will need to use another product! Any recommendations?

So far i have not got a fixed watering regime just water/feed whenever the soil is dry. Fed them first when they were 20days and 14days old (i have 2 that are younger) with 1.5ml of grow oldtimers nutes with 1 scoop of nano proactive this watering i used straight r/o water. Then i next watered with just 75% r/o and 25% tap water with just 1 scoop of the proactive nano powder this was when they were 27days and 21 days old. i am due to feed them again today when lights turn back on was going to feed with 1ml grow and 0.5ml bloom to the ones that are putting out a lot of pistils and just grow to the younger ones. is this a good idea or should i just water them with grow? but so far only fed them once!
    Hmm do you live in a soft or hard water area?

Regarding the spider mites, can you get a shot of that silky web you were describing?..no problem if too tricky. From the pictures that gardro posted are you recognising similar signs on the leaves?

I know you can control spider mites with Neem oil (won't eradicate them completely though as far as I know, just helps with numbers), here are two excellent links regarding recipes for that ;

redisiel's IPM (intergrated pest management) - Clicky

Gaz's Neem and soapnuts quick guide - Clicky

You can look into predator mites which will kill spider mites - just google ' dragonfli spider mites ' to find options on those.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), curiouscultivator (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19)

13. Default

The two predators gardro wrote about in his guide can be purchased via a google

Amblyseius andersonii and Phytoseiulus persimilis.

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), curiouscultivator (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19)

Thanks

i tried to get a pic this morning but i could't il try and get one tomorrow! i think i may have them i saw one or two on a leaf i looked at today i am going to treat them for it with a foliar spray then put in some ways to control them!

Thank you for the links

should i feed again today with just 1ml grow to all of them even the ones that have pistils? or should i just water again with no nutes today?

16. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), curiouscultivator (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19)

Thanks

Smile

Has anyone used C-No Insects 4C-Fields? saw this online and looks quite good i did have a look but cant find anything regarding its effectiveness!

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Keep Calm And Grow For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19)

19. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Keep Calm And Grow View Post
    i tried to get a pic this morning but i could't il try and get one tomorrow! i think i may have them i saw one or two on a leaf i looked at today i am going to treat them for it with a foliar spray then put in some ways to control them!

Thank you for the links

should i feed again today with just 1ml grow to all of them even the ones that have pistils? or should i just water again with no nutes today?
    You're welcome, I'd recommend watering with water only..no nutes, she is green enough and isn't asking for any food right now.

The reason I asked you about your water (being hard or soft, which is easily checked btw, just check google for your area)..is because the Proactive nano powder is high in calcium and mag..and I see no reason as to why you would be using it ..especially if you're in a hard water area.

Little tip, never give anything just because it might help or the label says you should be giving it..give nutrients when the plant shows you it's needing it, less is always more when it comes to nutrients and cannabis most times.

20. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

AND (03-06-19), GEORGE (03-06-19), Greengrass (03-06-19), Jimster (03-06-19), Keep Calm And Grow (03-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast