Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ferro nutes?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,051 Times

Default Ferro nutes?

Won't post a link but if you google "Ferro nutrients" in the UK...

"Ferro of Holland have sampled our tap water and made up a mix especially for ........... growers in Greater London & Surrey, taking into account the minerals already present in the water. Maximum feed consumption delivers a maximum crop! Ferro uses the higher quality 'red' iron, not the cheaper but inferior 'yellow' iron, as used by Canna and many other manufacturers. Makes pH and EC levels much easier to maintain. If you're growing near one of our stores make sure you're using it - it's got your name on it! Start your crop for the first 10 days with the Saturate feed; day 10-16 with the Grow; day 17 until harvest with the Bloom. pH will run at an optimum of 5.4 - 6.0 without correction. Select Ferro for Greater London or Ferro for Surrey by clicking the button."

Sounds very interesting... wondered if anyone has tried these.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks

I just like the idea of the tailored/pH balanced nutes, being a London grower.
    Should theoretically mean for example if using a farm or bubbler the pH/nute absorption should be consistent meaning little pH fluctuation/balancing.
    I think I'm gonna try some of this stuff for my next grow since I've never seen anyone else using these products.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

i think alot of dutch companys do m8 my local shop got a delivery that was meant 4 the south there where a few different makes of nutes and he couldnt keep any of it cause of the ph difference in the north and south ( oh yeah i live up north lol)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by cannamancan View Post
    my local shop got a delivery that was meant 4 the south there where a few different makes of nutes and he couldnt keep any of it cause of the ph difference in the north and south ( oh yeah i live up north lol)
    that was probly due to hard/soft water differances not ph.

nice find azzer, not having to use ph down would make more room for nutes in your solution
    you can check whats in your water supply here http://www.thameswater.co.uk/cps/rde...hs.xsl/899.htm

probably find that your being sold a bottle or bottles of coloured tap water as theres so much shit in our water lol
    Last edited by fat freddy; 20-12-09 at 12:43 PM.
    Weed w!ll get you through t!mes of no money better than money gets you through t!mes of no Weed.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to fat freddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,915 Times

Quote Originally Posted by fat freddy View Post
    that was probly due to hard/soft water differances not ph.

nice find azzer, not having to use ph down would make more room for nutes in your solution
    you can check whats in your water supply here http://www.thameswater.co.uk/cps/rde...hs.xsl/899.htm

probably find that your being sold a bottle or bottles of coloured tap water as theres so much shit in our water lol
    ur right m8 ma bad it was hard and soft water not ph now u mention it, but if u dont want to ph why not go organic it always works very well 4 me ( good job really if i cant tell the difference between hard , soft water and ph lmao)

10. The Following User Says Thank You to cannamancan For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks

Just an update on this stuff.
    I showed the blurb on this stuff to a grower who's a good friend of mine a while ago and he was interested, and said he'd give it a bash.
    Using the Surrey water blend he initially only bought the A/B stuff but has been impressed so is planning to try there PK as well.
    Growing in mapito in dripper trays he says it is better than Canna Hydro feeds (his usual stuff).
    Apparently he doesn't really have to adjust pH since depending on strength it is generally coming out at 5.8-6.0.
    Having seen the plants I must say I'm impressed as well although I haven't seen any other grows he's done the last few years to compare it to. He also swears by this mapito stuff after switching to it last year.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks

"Mapito is a substrate blend which uses rockwool and poly urethane flakes" ooh err!

think ill be giving the ferro a go, cant be any worse than canna a&b

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fat freddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,573 Times

cannamancan im not positive but iv a feeling your from the same city as me, if so were very lucky with our tap water, its good quality stuff and is much better for plants than water from down south. Better music, better football, better women, better water.....what next?
    The Sweet Zone: Pruning & Topping Indoor Plants For Larger Yields

"I gave up weed because i thought it was turning me into a lazy bastard...........it turns out im just a lazy bastard" - yoko2009

´´wert is god and i am his bitch´´

16. The Following User Says Thank You to yoko2009 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks

Well that's all debatable but yeah, if you're up north then these nutes aren't for you. 2 formulas as I said - London and Surrey.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Azerbanphal For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Thanks

Ok i pushed the boat out and scored some ferro nutes, mixed for my local water will start a diary on my next grow so ya all can see how it goes. untill then im going to be finishing off some diesel ryders growing in coco with it!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to fat freddy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (24-06-18)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast