Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know what these white spots are?

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Probably just feed splashes . Keep an eye out for MG def though . Kind of how it starts

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-19), Itslittyofc (04-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,948 Times

Well it’s a terrible photos, but I took these last night. You can’t really see any problems under normal light, but as soon as it goes under the LEDs it’s like it intensifies the discolouring

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Trex View Post
    Probably just feed splashes . Keep an eye out for MG def though . Kind of how it starts

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk
    Could be mate, they are around the rim of my pot which definitely gets in the way with how squat she is. Too late for the mag deficiency though, had one for a few weeks that’s pretty persistent. I’ll give em a foliar feed and their leaves will start to go more normal colours for a day or two then it starts reverting back to deficiency

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-06-19)

Thanks

Here’s some better photos ice

Under the lights

Natural light

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-06-19), IceCalibur (05-06-19)

9. Default

I'd say that plant looks better than what it used too, though I must admit I'm not sure why as you said..you'll give them a foliar feed, they will get their colours back then revert back to showing the mag def again..I gotto say I have no clue as to why that is happening. Is it just with this one particular plant mate?

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-06-19), Itslittyofc (05-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I'd say that plant looks better than what it used too, though I must admit I'm not sure why as you said..you'll give them a foliar feed, they will get their colours back then revert back to showing the mag def again..I gotto say I have no clue as to why that is happening. Is it just with this one particular plant mate?
    Yeah it’s just that plant really mate, the other two seem happy only problem is one of em is so tall I’m running out of space lol.
    I’m more worried about when I make the switch and can’t feed the Epsom anymore to avoid bud rot, not sure if it will carry on as usual or start getting worse again and I still haven’t got the spare money for calmag so maybe she won’t make it

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Itslittyofc For This Useful Post:

British green (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Itslittyofc View Post
    Yeah it’s just that plant really mate, the other two seem happy only problem is one of em is so tall I’m running out of space lol.
    I’m more worried about when I make the switch and can’t feed the Epsom anymore to avoid bud rot, not sure if it will carry on as usual or start getting worse again and I still haven’t got the spare money for calmag so maybe she won’t make it

Fill in the below form
    Soil or hydro or coco:

Strain:

Photo or Auto:

plant age:

pot size:

has it been repotted? and when?:

soil type:

nutes or additives used and how often for soil:

Air temps (max min):

Res temps (max min):

humidity:

lighting type and wattage (hps, led, cfl):

Light schedule:

ph level:

EC (hydro and coco only)

Background EC.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco)

anything else you think may be relevant!

in a green and pleasant land

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Here’s some better photos ice

Under the lights

Natural light

Nice looking plant.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to foopa For This Useful Post:

17. Default

Ok so I know you've already posted your template Itslittyofc (here - clicky) but it might be worth filling out again as British green pointed out since it's been a while.

The fact she's really the only one remaining with these issues could potentially mean she's just a sensitive one..but always best to have as many eyes over issues as possible.

Just to add, she does look healthy despite the banding

The issue in your first post as I said before is in my opinion just splash burn.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), Itslittyofc (05-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times

Its defo not bugs or pathogens...As said looks like splash then scorched. Water residue/droplets can act like a magnifying glass which can easily damage the leaf cells..

However you have something else going...Your either not feeding enough and or the pH is off.

feed schedule and nutes (for hydro and coco) up till now I haven’t really been able to feed high enough to get onto a schedule although it’s been at 0.5ml/L canna A+B since I first fed them
    If you are still using this ratio above 0.5ml of A&B is nowhere near enough for the size of your plant/s and the stage of growth your at...Thus the plant/s will be deficient in the essential NPK's and micro elements they require to maintain healthy growth...

Regards BL

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (05-06-19), IceCalibur (05-06-19), Itslittyofc (05-06-19)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast