Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: I have a question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times
    Provided Answers: 24

Im not advising you to do this sticky.....but if it was me, I would defoliate that plant a little. To expose the bud sites to the light. Raise it up level with other plants using an upside down bucket or suhin. N see what a get out it.
    Only because a cant bring myself to part ways with plants....after all the time spent together lol.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-06-19), CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), Stickysticky (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 79,865 Times
    Provided Answers: 492

It does look a bit retarded but I wouldn't write it off it may surprise you come chop day As Rasta said defoliate it at the bottom take all the shitty dead/damaged leaves off while your at it...Also because it's smaller than the others it may not need as much feed, I would lower the feed strength for that one..

Regards BL

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bud Lightyear For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (06-06-19), RASTA (05-06-19), Stickysticky (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    Im not advising you to do this sticky.....but if it was me, I would defoliate that plant a little. To expose the bud sites to the light. Raise it up level with other plants using an upside down bucket or suhin. N see what a get out it.
    Only because a cant bring myself to part ways with plants....after all the time spent together lol.

I would find it hard ditching her like I never thought of doing out like that at all but i would much rather try something with it than bin it, cracking idea to be honest

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-06-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), RASTA (05-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bud Lightyear View Post
    It does look a bit retarded but I wouldn't write it off it may surprise you come chop day As Rasta said defoliate it at the bottom take all the shitty dead/damaged leaves off while your at it...Also because it's smaller than the others it may not need as much feed, I would lower the feed strength for that one..

Regards BL
    For a few days I have been thinking it should be on a lower feed and not done anything about it, I guess I've been lazy and pretty much give up on her, never defoliated before but I'll get her raised up and take it easy on her and see if I can get her looking better, happy with the idea guys and I'm actually looking forward to see how she will turn out now

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-06-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), RASTA (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 59,501 Times
    Provided Answers: 24

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    For a few days I have been thinking it should be on a lower feed and not done anything about it, I guess I've been lazy and pretty much give up on her, never defoliated before but I'll get her raised up and take it easy on her and see if I can get her looking better, happy with the idea guys and I'm actually looking forward to see how she will turn out now

N if it don't work out m8....lesson learned eh? But as Bud said....it might surprise you.
    When a say defoliate.....a mean just expose some bud sites. A dont mean go all Edward scissor hands on her lol.
    Its just in your pics...you can see rest budding up. That one just looks a bit like a cabbage lol.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RASTA For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-06-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), Stickysticky (06-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RASTA View Post
    N if it don't work out m8....lesson learned eh? But as Bud said....it might surprise you.
    When a say defoliate.....a mean just expose some bud sites. A dont mean go all Edward scissor hands on her lol.
    Its just in your pics...you can see rest budding up. That one just looks a bit like a cabbage lol.

Thanks for setting me on the right track and yeaa I'm more than happy to try it, it's a mad old plant proper cramped together and busy as fuck.. I'll have some free time today I'll see if I can expose them bud sites brother

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (06-06-19), curiouscultivator (06-06-19), GEORGE (06-06-19), RASTA (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,385 Times
    Provided Answers: 1

I've always had this with mine. Used to always plant 3 identical seeds when I was growing in soil and always they had different tendencies despite being treated exactly the same. Always one shorter with real thick buds and another right next to it with tall slender buds. One hungrier than the rest or would develop an issue that the other 2 wouldn't.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Those who mind don't matter, those that matter don't mind!

Current grow- https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...600w-Mars-Leds

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Missy For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (09-06-19), Kurdt (08-06-19), Stickysticky (08-06-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2