Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: I have a question

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: I have a question

This could be a silly question to be fair as I reckon the answer maybe "that's how she just wants to be" but on previous grows all my plants have been pretty much the same when it comes internodes, well I'm still learning I think internodes is what I'm on about but could be wrong

I'm just curious if there is anything to why she is like it

I have one plant towering above the rest with big gaps inbetween internodes, all the seeds are meant to be the same (auto fast buds stardawg) and the other three plants all have got close internodes, since growing I have never seen such a big gap in between my internodes. Also with them been more spread out she doesn't seem as bushy and as cramped together (could be good for light penetration I guess)

Have People who have had a lot more grows under there belt seen this before when growing all the same seeds

I've opened her up abit today but have had to resuffle plants around so she has more room, is it also a bad idea that's she is so tall in there like I don't know if she will be blocking light for the other plants

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "You often get different phenotypes from seed's."

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,472 Times
    Provided Answers: 20

You often get different phenotypes from seed's.

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kbag For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19), scoobywho (04-06-19), Stickysticky (04-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Cant give you an answer there mate. Ive never grown that particular strain before but they do look more sativa than indica, especially for auto's. I suppose it like any siblings,even though genetically they are very similar, no one plant are going to turn out the same, looking good though bud, she's a beast!

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), kbag (04-06-19), scoobywho (04-06-19), Stickysticky (04-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scoobywho For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), kbag (04-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19), Stickysticky (04-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    You often get different phenotypes from seed's.
    I don't know what that is but I have seen that word been said on the talk a few times, least I have something to read up on later when I've got some free time

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Cant give you an answer there mate. Ive never grown that particular strain before but they do look more sativa than indica, especially for auto's. I suppose it like any siblings,even though genetically they are very similar, no one plant are going to turn out the same, looking good though bud, she's a beast!
    Yeaa I guess they all ain't going to be the same, I just thought it was strange as all my plants normally have the same or similar internodes but I have only been growing for a really short time to be honest, I would spread her out more but I don't have the room, the left two have been topped and the right two haven't

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), curiouscultivator (06-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    As the lads said mate its phenotypes only way to get perfectly uniform plants is using clones bud.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    That's interesting I swear there isn't a day on here when I don't learn something

13. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), curiouscultivator (06-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), IceCalibur (04-06-19), Kurdt (04-06-19), scoobywho (04-06-19)

Thanks

So can different phenotypes effect time frame aswell ?

Like I've seen people grow same seeds I have and have harvest in 9 weeks, I'm on week 8 and these have pretty much only started flower that's a big time difference, I'm guessing they just flower when they decide to and it is how it is, just making sure there is nothing I have done to slow the process

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), redisiel (05-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 29,329 Times
    Provided Answers: 71

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    So can different phenotypes effect time frame aswell ?

Like I've seen people grow same seeds I have and have harvest in 9 weeks, I'm on week 8 and these have pretty much only started flower that's a big time difference, I'm guessing they just flower when they decide to and it is how it is, just making sure there is nothing I have done to slow the process

Everything will be different in general with the different phenotypical expressions !
    Atb
    Redz
    NO-TILL Gardening with REDZ

REDZ BUILDS LIVING SOIL!!!

Redz & Ironjustice Do super lemon haze in rdwc for GWP

https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...n-rdwc-for-GPW(COMPLETE)
    LOOSE LIPS SINK SHIPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to redisiel For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), Stickysticky (05-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,201 Times
    Provided Answers: 4

I have spare plant pots for leveling plants, even have a biscuit tin for adding 4 inches height, have 2 photo critical just now one taller than the other.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to happyjack For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19)

Thanks

I do normally keep them level

Abit off topic but I need someone to decide for me, I have 4 plants 3 are pretty equal 1 is behind the most, the smallest, just hasn't done well from the start and looks horrific

Would there be any logic in getting rid of it creating more room and this will help me spread my big one out even more, I just can't see it yielding much at all and is also going to pro long my grow I imagine or shall I just let it ride out and lift it up abit

It's the bottom right plant in the tent

I don't want to get rid but maybe it's for the best I don't know I'm still a newbie just want people's opinions, for all I know it could be terrible idea to get rid of it ... Arghhh !

21. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

Bud Lightyear (05-06-19), CityDweller (05-06-19), GEORGE (05-06-19), IceCalibur (05-06-19)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast