Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: Trichomes help pleas

Thanks

Well thanks everyone ganna add a new fan tommorw hopefully then I can zip the tent up n I draw from outside I do have a dehumidifier but it's not to brill will let u all no how I go getting it sorted thanks again quality this place

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (07-06-19), scoobywho (06-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,994 Times

Quote Originally Posted by IceCalibur View Post
    I'll add another while we're at it LOL

I actually typed this one out from scratch so the wording is clearer and used colours that match the forum..did it ages ago!

EDIT: Seems like you used the one I made too Scooby mate, nice one ..some reason though your one looks a little more blurry, not sure why
    Its probably something I've done mate can bollocks up anything to do with tech .

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by scoobywho View Post
    Its probably something I've done mate can bollocks up anything to do with tech .

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Hehe all good mate, as long as it does the job! Must be the image host you used downgrading the pic for you, so probs not your fault anyway

5. The Following User Says Thank You to IceCalibur For This Useful Post:

scoobywho (06-06-19)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4