Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Leaf discoloration

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by iwallace View Post
    i think you need to check your incoming water mate, if its from a WELL, ph could be anywhere, might even be best to get a few bottles of water from a shop,
    can you smell chlorine from your drinking water tap(not sure if they still use chlorine or something else)
    do a few tests on water get the results back up on here, other ppl will get you back on track.
    No chlorine, I'm on a well (group source). PH is about 7.2. I believe I read somewhere that with soil the pH is a bit less of a concern. What is the best ph for soil and what should I be ph'ing my water to.

Sent from my LM-Q710.FGN using Tapatalk
    I use to toke, now I take vitamins

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cancangrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19), iwallace (12-06-19), Trex (12-06-19)

Thanks

7.2 ph is good mate, the only wells ive worked on always had a metering station to pump chlorine, so ive learnt something today?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to iwallace For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kbag View Post
    I agree with trex this plant is over fertilized and def would not foliar feed her anything. To much nitrogen will produce yellow as well as burnt tips shiny waxy looking leaves.
    Agreed, I've only feed these things twice in their lifecycle. And just recently because the yellow leaves started showing up. The soil I used (fox Farm Happy Frog) seems to have an abundance of nitrogen. That said I don't really know what the number on the bag mean. See the pic below.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cancangrower For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19), IceCalibur (12-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 56,239 Times

Quote Originally Posted by Cancangrower View Post
    No chlorine, I'm on a well (group source). PH is about 7.2. I believe I read somewhere that with soil the pH is a bit less of a concern. What is the best ph for soil and what should I be ph'ing my water to.

Its the ph of your soil that is more critical the anything .

Water itself wont change the soil of your ph unless its toxic sludge or the right amount chemicals that can cause a ionic change in it and that can take decades lol

Soil mediums for Cannabis are best at 6-7 . Ideally 6.3-6.5

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Trex For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (12-06-19), iwallace (13-06-19)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2