Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: 8 ounces !!!

Thanks

Cool 8 ounces !!!

Hey guys not been on for a while haven't had the computer access but my grow was harvested in the last 2 weeks of november i had a problem with leaves yellowing then going crispy and falling off this accelerated in flower but they limped past the finish line and i had a bit over 8 ounces off the 7 plants all gone now like except a bit i saved for myself for christmas must say i was pleased at this yeild considering the problems i had all the way through really my next grow less plants only 4 before sexing are about 6 weeks old allthough stioll quite small only about 9 inches tall and a little over that wide but i am getting a fan speed controller to keep my environment a bit more stable i am seeing a 15 c swing between night and day at the moment

Thanks

well done, nice harvest.. now go get some english lessons in punctuation! lol..

only playing with you mate!

samhain Guest

Nice reward enjoy My temp's fluctuate light's out over winter , sound's like you need a heater , oil radiators are good

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by samhain View Post
    Nice reward enjoy My temp's fluctuate light's out over winter , sound's like you need a heater , oil radiators are good
    can't really use one the space is too small the lights generate plenty of heat but i have a 780 m3/hour fan sucking air out of a space thats not much more than 1.7 m3 and another 280m3 fan blowing air from the loft space into the cuboard but the small fan can't cool enough by itself and the big one only cools enough by itself for about 6 hours so its either lots of fucking about with timers and shit or get a controller which i can afford at the moment just need to know which one to buy

and too the shark TELL ME ABOUT IT if it wasn't for bill gates and his homies i would never gat any decent marks on any of my assignments lol

Thanks

by the way i don't believe for 1 minute that thc cures cancer it MAY and i do stress may have some pain killing properties but it is not the 1 stop shop cure all that some poty heads make it out to be sorry it just aint so

samhain Guest

Was you on my evitar there ?
    Every one is intitled to there opinion , For me the jury is out
    As far as i know it does cure melignant melonona , skin cancer

Thanks

if that was true surely it would have been licensed by a great big pharmy company and sold to people who can afford it the way they do with morphine (opium) and stovaine(cocaine) io mean i'm not a doctor but i do have a fairly good handle on human biology and economics the way to cure cancer is in the genome as that is where it all goes tits up like

samhain Guest

Quote Originally Posted by noimesparticus View Post
    if that was true surely it would have been licensed by a great big pharmy company

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAfs_No8lE8&feature=related"]YouTube- 6-6 Cannabis The Evil Weed[/ame]
    It is GW Pharmacy are producing oil legally , deep in the English countryside with the permission of the Home Office .
    Im not 100% sure but think it's sold in Canada !
    It takes a pound to make an ounce of oil , havent done the math on that one yet

Thanks

Wink

Good video mate thanks for posting that up..

Thanks

Talking

Thanks for the video mate interesting stuff allthough i stand by my arguement,sure if you have a million dollar spec'd lab and can isolate the various chemicals there is as i said some pain relief use at the moment allthough i thought it was more wide spread than just Canada, i mean even in the UK you can be prescribed diamorphine ciggarettes. This is all well and good but cannabis in the sense that the average stoner with a sly grow in his loft means it is not going to cure cancer in fact the stuff that is suggested in these highly experimental treatments for psychosis and other mental health disorders has no real value to a stoner except to inhibit some metabolic process in the liver that may interfere with THC clearance from the body allthough i did get that from wikipedia which is open access and not to be taken as gospell. The references that i have found for cancer treatment are all to do with the lessoning of aggression in brest cancer cells in Lab Mice, whats more they are not talking about reversing anything they are talking about inhibiting growth and the cancers ability to metastisise the actuall structure that does this is only a part of the CBD molecule this would presumably be clipped of somehow however those of you wating for the government to start printi8ng " A Dooby A Day Keeps Cancer Away " T shirts I wouldn't hold your breath.

note. I would like to take this oppertumity to appoliogise for my appalling spelling and punctuation and furthermore any opinions ventured above are meant in the spirit of freindly debate ..got no time for stress !!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast