Thread: Shrooms in coco

Thanks

Default Shrooms in coco

Is it ok to have mushroom's in Coco ganna start flush next week IV had shrooms in soil b4 but Coco is it normall/ok thanks

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Clifton For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (14-06-19), GEORGE (14-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 9,897 Times

Can't advise much bro as only on my first grow in soil but I had a couple mushrooms appear in the pots my autos are growing in but not in my femenized pots, the only difference had been the autos had some organicus food but I gave them all a dry period and raked the top soil daily for a week an never had any issues since or issue with growth or health, ive heard its a sign of healthy soil sometimes but not sure

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk

4. The Following User Says Thank You to UpInSmoke1990 For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19)

Thanks

Mushrooms are a good thing. They won't change anything about your plants that I know of, but it shows that there is a thriving biological ecosystem going on there. Keep an eye on your watering to make sure that you don't overwater. I don't know if it's normal in a commercial growing medium, but a lot of folks use old mushroom manure for a fertilizer with good results. The mushrooms go great on a pizza!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Jimster For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (16-06-19)