Thread: What's going on with this plant

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,502 Times

Default Answered: What's going on with this plant

Right so I'll try and keep it simple

I had two decent size plants and to me they looked like they were both at the same stage and the same pace

One is taller than the other and closer to the light and that one is doing well and I can see the difference everyday with that plant, now as for this other plant it just doesn't seem to be making progress in my eyes at all, is this in full flower or has it stalled and is it stuck because it honestly feels like it is just stuck, looking back on pictures from 11 days ago I can't even tell much difference

I'm already like day 75 with these autos so they are taking a hell of a long time and I know I need them finished by September hopefully but with this one plant I just ain't see progress like I am with my other one

The plant 11 days ago

The plant today

This is the other girl today and at one point they looked as tho they were on the same time frame but now this one has just taking off

I don't know if I'm just being inpatient and the other one has exploded because it is closer to the light but like I said I have not seen much progress within 11 days and at this rate I'm worrying I won't have this done by the time I go away

Any thoughts, it's just bugging me now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. "Think ive said it before mate but they are very 'sativa-esque' looking auto's,(when auto's are predominantly indica based.) Maybe she is struggling with her genetics? Maybe there is just enough ruderalis in her to flower without flipping 12/12 but she's fighting against it? Im probably talking a load of shyte but with them throwing out all the strains at the moment, you never know what is going to happen anymore!"

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (24-06-19), GEORGE (24-06-19), Kurdt (24-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Think ive said it before mate but they are very 'sativa-esque' looking auto's,(when auto's are predominantly indica based.) Maybe she is struggling with her genetics? Maybe there is just enough ruderalis in her to flower without flipping 12/12 but she's fighting against it? Im probably talking a load of shyte but with them throwing out all the strains at the moment, you never know what is going to happen anymore!

5. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (24-06-19), Dale92 (24-06-19), GEORGE (24-06-19), scoobywho (24-06-19), Stickysticky (24-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Think ive said it before mate but they are very 'sativa-esque' looking auto's,(when auto's are predominantly indica based.) Maybe she is struggling with her genetics? Maybe there is just enough ruderalis in her to flower without flipping 12/12 but she's fighting against it? Im probably talking a load of shyte but with them throwing out all the strains at the moment, you never know what is going to happen anymore!
    I hope it is done by the time I need them to be like, I'll just keep a close eye on that one plant and if still no progress in week or two I'll just check back in here and see what people think, hopefully starts picking up the pace, least I've learnt autos always ain't fast.. I maybe loosing my patients as I never would have though they could go this long but I guess that's won't change anything they will do what they want

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (24-06-19), GEORGE (24-06-19), Kurdt (24-06-19)

Thanks

Do you think switching light schedule to 12/12 may help ?

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-19), Kurdt (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 4,614 Times
    Provided Answers: 6

Quote Originally Posted by Stickysticky View Post
    Do you think switching light schedule to 12/12 may help ?

Problem is, it would effect your other plants.Not sure how exactly but them being auto's in flower, would probably impact on your yield.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kurdt For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-19), Stickysticky (25-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kurdt View Post
    Problem is, it would effect your other plants.Not sure how exactly but them being auto's in flower, would probably impact on your yield.
    Yeaa that is true my heads gone man

Over two weeks into flower and the picture below are the main colas or what should be the main colas surely they should be bigger than that for over 2 weeks in flower

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Stickysticky For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (25-06-19)