Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Whats everybody’s thought on getting caught by the old bill

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 2,828 Times

Quote Originally Posted by British green View Post
    Getting caught by my mum scares me more than the old bill

in a green and pleasant land
    My mother hasnt been allowed upstairs since I started the thought of this scares the hell out of me the fact she has a key for emergencies is something I am beginning to regret too!

As for the original question, I wouldn't be bothered by the police for the reasons others have stated, they normally have bigger fish to fry. However, the subsequent repercussions are worse imo. If I were to be charged and work found out that would be my job gone and then who would pay the electric bill!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to curiouscultivator For This Useful Post:

British green (25-06-19), CityDweller (25-06-19), Gaz (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), IceCalibur (25-06-19), scorpion (01-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 58,360 Times

More arsed about the landlord than the old bill

"Patience is bitter, but its fruit is sweet."

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Easy-T For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-06-19), Gaz (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), scorpion (01-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 5,284 Times

Quote Originally Posted by scorpion View Post
    Cheers m8 I don’t really bother a lot of the time it’s every so often it comes into my head and I’m like shit it would put an end to it for me but who knows lol
    Cheers
    Welcome to the growing hobby mate,I guess 99% of ppl in the game think the same as you,it’s been worrying me for the last 25 years,like you say it just hits you now and again,usually when stoned.
    It's nice to be nice.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Benson123 For This Useful Post:

CityDweller (25-06-19), Gaz (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), scorpion (01-10-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 66,662 Times

Quote Originally Posted by curiouscultivator View Post
    My mother hasnt been allowed upstairs since I started the thought of this scares the hell out of me the fact she has a key for emergencies is something I am beginning to regret too!

As for the original question, I wouldn't be bothered by the police for the reasons others have stated, they normally have bigger fish to fry. However, the subsequent repercussions are worse imo. If I were to be charged and work found out that would be my job gone and then who would pay the electric bill!

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk
    My mother has and will always grow herself she calls them her pot plants because they are in pots and has even mothered plants for myself.
    I've never been worried about getting caught doing anything by anyone and still today and at 44 years old my mother can still put the fear of a living god inside me

8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to British green For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (25-06-19), curiouscultivator (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), IceCalibur (25-06-19), lipnobody (25-06-19), scorpion (01-10-19), UpInSmoke1990 (25-06-19), WF420 (25-06-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 14,075 Times

Getting caught by my mum scares me more than the old bill

creased

My mother has and will always grow herself she calls them her pot plants because they are in pots and has even mothered plants for myself.
    I've never been worried about getting caught doing anything by anyone and still today and at 44 years old my mother can still put the fear of a living god inside me

young mum that at 44 yo fella!

i get shivers even now just thinking bout that “look” mother gives

aint fussed with the filth tbh, back when i was living in my home city i was more worried bout the local hoods n the paras, a mate used to grow and had to pay “tax”
    Last edited by lipnobody; 25-06-19 at 04:48 PM.
    skin it roll it lick it twist it.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lipnobody For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), scorpion (01-10-19), UpInSmoke1990 (01-07-19)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 16,337 Times

Quote Originally Posted by UpInSmoke1990 View Post
    Id worry more about loosing all the hard work, sleepless nights, bitten off nails an days of worrying /anxiousness /happiness and all effort to see it all in a pig evidence room then "destroyed" !! I'd hate that more than a little cannabis charge for personal medication!!!!

Sent from my X5max_PRO using Tapatalk
    i completely agree m8 i would be wounded

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), UpInSmoke1990 (25-06-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by e11 View Post
    Never bothered. Never has more than 2 large plants at any time.

To get a chopper in the air, that large cost needs to be justified, and typically with a good ROI for the police with insight into large growing farms, not bob down the street with a couple of plants. They'd get roasted for wasting money like that
    that's the way i think of it m8

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

curiouscultivator (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), UpInSmoke1990 (01-07-19)

Thanks

lol cheers for the replies reading them makes me feel alot better lol and i think the thread will do that for anybody else that has worries about it at times
    cheers

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (25-06-19), Cont3 (26-06-19), curiouscultivator (25-06-19), GEORGE (27-06-19), UpInSmoke1990 (01-07-19)

Thanks

I must admit, person who said neighbours are your biggest security threat is completely right. We get on with neighbours either side of us although one of them we really do not like but the best way is just keep everything sweet and on an even keel so they don't have a reason to screw you over. Mine is in my out house so I am in and out a few times but I just carry on as if its nothing rather than looking like I have a stash of loot in there, hiding in plain sight in some ways.

As for the rozzers, I am not known to the police, pay loads of tax, work hard, over time etc and when I smoke its at the bottom of the garden, late on at night as there are kids either side and we have a baby too so do not do it inside. Just doing them little things that don't attract attention, sure it would be different if I had loud music on with a bong as tall as my house and a joint as along as my car.

Helicopters, well in the grand scheme of things it isn't up very often and if it is, it is probably for a car chase or some bellend legging it from the police. I know the police aren't the best these days but I still respect them as not doing so I think I would get too complacent plus a little bit of fear as I do not want a record but if they did come round with a warrant I would be completely civil with them and just tell them what the craic is.

18. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Auto Mick For This Useful Post:

Benson123 (30-06-19), GEORGE (30-06-19), Greengrass (30-06-19), lipnobody (30-06-19), Monsterdad (30-06-19), scorpion (01-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (01-07-19)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Auto Mick View Post
    I must admit, person who said neighbours are your biggest security threat is completely right. We get on with neighbours either side of us although one of them we really do not like but the best way is just keep everything sweet and on an even keel so they don't have a reason to screw you over. Mine is in my out house so I am in and out a few times but I just carry on as if its nothing rather than looking like I have a stash of loot in there, hiding in plain sight in some ways.

As for the rozzers, I am not known to the police, pay loads of tax, work hard, over time etc and when I smoke its at the bottom of the garden, late on at night as there are kids either side and we have a baby too so do not do it inside. Just doing them little things that don't attract attention, sure it would be different if I had loud music on with a bong as tall as my house and a joint as along as my car.

Helicopters, well in the grand scheme of things it isn't up very often and if it is, it is probably for a car chase or some bellend legging it from the police. I know the police aren't the best these days but I still respect them as not doing so I think I would get too complacent plus a little bit of fear as I do not want a record but if they did come round with a warrant I would be completely civil with them and just tell them what the craic is.
    Same here m8 cheers

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to scorpion For This Useful Post:

GEORGE (04-07-19), UpInSmoke1990 (01-07-19)

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast