Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: good evening

Thanks

Default good evening

Evening guys, complete newby to the production side of weed but bored of receiving shit weed. Browsed a few forums and this site seems to be most usefull. i hope my next following questions arent repeated or annoying and look forward to your helpful information

Thanks

hi and welcome take a few hours to read through the forum theres lots of usefull help here just got to look for it and if you cant find it start a thread there's ppl on here who can help alot and there all friendly so sit down light up and toke n read away .. Peace

medicine / bio-fuel / oxygen / building materials / proteins and essential oils/ plastics
    and textiles/ hygiene products / tree-less paper - and this is an ILLEGAL plant??
    name one other thing in this world that has all those benefits!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to born2toke For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Welcome mate, as born2toke said take a few hours and read through some threads, what type of grow are you after doing mate?. And yes this is the most useful forum you will ever come across, when i first started looking into growing i looked through quite a few forums but none of them came close to this forum, has a nice homeley feeling to it lol.

Thanks

cheers for the reply you 2, jono im hoping to do a little grow, max 2 plants as it needs to be discreet and dont want to be on top with too many plants and run the risk of smelling too much. i have gone and put a post in the novice section but im slowly but surely getting my way through the sections

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by doobz4life View Post
    cheers for the reply you 2, jono im hoping to do a little grow, max 2 plants as it needs to be discreet and dont want to be on top with too many plants and run the risk of smelling too much. i have gone and put a post in the novice section but im slowly but surely getting my way through the sections
    Yer like a stealth grow? you going to be using a cfl? they run alot cooler then the other sorts of lights. check out the stealth grow section, sharks grow thread, i got alot of my info from that thread. amazing it is. and if you dont want a plant that stinks your house out then Northern lights is the way forward, i cant say this from experience but i read about and loads of people say its a low smelling plant, iv got 2 on the go at the moment, only 3 weeks old though, check it out if you want in the diary section, mines only a basic set up with 2 plants.
    Last edited by jono1988; 21-12-09 at 06:13 AM.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 6,340 Times

Hello mate, production of weed sounds like court, its a hobby, a love, desire, anyway lol welcome.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dekay For This Useful Post:

LBN (01-03-12)

Thanks

Hello I'm new too!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to weedlover For This Useful Post:

crackerjack (24-04-16)

Thanks

Welcome to the forum, I'm sure you'll love it here! It has all the information you couldn't ever want/need and best of all, the best community on any forum you're likely to find.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Matti For This Useful Post:

crackerjack (24-04-16)

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,553 Times

welcome mate, its a great site. best of luck growing your own

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 12,113 Times

Welcome to the mad house !! enjoy ur stay! Ya sure at the right place

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast