Thread: 'dam Airport head 'sup...

Thanks

Default 'dam Airport head 'sup...

Passengers flying into the United States from abroad should expect additional security measures at U.S. and international airports a day after a passenger detonated a device aboard a flight from Amsterdam, Netherlands to Detroit, Michigan, the Transportation Security Administration said Saturday.

Measures will include increased pat-downs and gate screening, as well as having to stow carry-ons and personal items, including pillows.

"We ask that passengers follow the instructions of international security and flight crews," the TSA said.

Security has also been ramped up at U.K. airports and at Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam, where the suspect, Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, went through "normal security procedures" before boarding the flight, according to security officials.

So watcha backs people and be warned,pluggin Hash may get your ass served by MI5,trust me,they make Customs look like Mickey and Minnie on a picnic!

Source (CNN)
    It aint rocket science

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,743 Times

Bloody terrorists - making it harder to smuggle a bit of percy back...

FYI - did yo see the footage of the stand-in surface scaners at schipol airport on the news - thats what nearly got me last trip!

Thanks

Yeh, definately not a time to be brave...interestingly a passenger on the same flight has said that that nigerian guy got on the flight without a passport by acting like a refugee! How the fuck can they allow anyone on a plane these days without a passport?? Criminal!

I gotta a ickle herb tree in ma garden, It love da light inna di mornin, if u find it offensive, beg me pardon!

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Bimble View Post
    Bloody terrorists - making it harder to smuggle a bit of percy back...

FYI - did yo see the footage of the stand-in surface scaners at schipol airport on the news - thats what nearly got me last trip!
    I came through that scanner in September but didn't know what it was at the time, had stuff on me too. Luckily though, my stash was conceiled in my anal wall between two large lumps of fat (my buttocks) pmsl

Thanks

Its hard to imagine,im suspicous of that Haskell geezer,everywhere you look there he is talking about saving the day etc.Apparently he was helped on board by some well suited,official looking blokie.
    Either this stinks or that Haskell dude is some Bi-Polar conspiracy nut who cant believe his luck?!
    Quote Originally Posted by GrassHopper View Post
    my stash was conceiled in my anal wall between two large lumps of fat (my buttocks)
    Last edited by ddsdavey; 30-12-09 at 01:42 PM.