Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: overdrive ? is it as good as they say?

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

Default overdrive ? is it as good as they say?

ok im 6 weeks into flower of my cheese in a bubbler system
    my feed is ghe nutes 3 part system and im adding, hammerhead pk 9/18, liquid carbo load, oxy-plus
    now im seriously thinking of adding to this OVERDRIVE again by advanced nutes
    i see good results but does this make the good results
    does this realy give it a good boost and enlarge the buds as good as they say?
    if it does ill go buy some
    i want to get the best out of her

Thanks

my friend used overdrive,he said bloombastic was better.

i have never heard of that mate, will have a look see what i can find out about it

this is what i find about overdrive
    pasted from another site

Let’s face it - general hydroponics gardening can cost you a lot of money, time and effort. You spend weeks taking care of your garden, you spend lots of dollars on it, all the while hoping for the big harvest you dream of getting someday.
    But many growers run into unexpected detours that delay or decrease harvest quality and size.

It could be something that went wrong earlier in the crop cycle. Or your particular strain of plants is genetically programmed to create smallish flowers. Whatever it is, you and other savvy hydroponics gardeners are looking for ways to increase harvest size, and sometimes it gets frustrating.
    Say Hello To Bigger Harvests

Now you can say goodbye to frustration and hello to bigger harvests. The good news is that there’s a surefire way to beat the odds and make your big harvest dreams come true. The answer: Advanced Nutrients Overdrive. It’s 100% guaranteed to give you rewarding harvests.

That’s because Overdrive contains a unique set of powerful ingredients that stimulate plants to increase their bloom productivity. Overdrive is a really special formula that does something that used to seem impossible. It makes plants go full throttle on flowering, even late in the game.

You see, hydroponics plants have a life cycle that’s pretty much determined by genetics and environmental conditions. After you’ve kicked them into bloom phase, they’re programmed to live a few more weeks making flowers- then they inevitably start to decline.

Even if you’re feeding them the best basic bloom fertilizer we make, all plants naturally peak and then go downhill. That’s how Nature intends it, and that’s what happens in most gardens.

But now you can use Overdrive to defy Nature and turn your plants back into fire-breathing champion producers, even when they’re well into bloom cycle!

Field testing shows that Overdrive reinvigorates flowering and creates a renewed burst of resins, scents, terpenoids, size and other very desirable traits that will give you impressive harvests instead of disappointing ones.

You know what? It wasn’t easy to create this late-season plant growth miracle formula. Our scientists spent several years examining plant tissue samples and running experiments on the kinds of plants you grow. They also examined the internal clocks that run a plant’s life cycle.
    Exclusive, Powerful Flower Formula

They discovered a never-before-used combination of vitamins, organic materials, nutrients and other ingredients that make Overdrive a powerhouse harvest-boosting formula used by thousands of growers worldwide.

For example, Overdrive contains special forms of folic acid that work on a genetic level to reprogram blooming plants so they produce larger flowers late in bloom phase.

Overdrive also contains plant-friendly forms of Vitamin C. These special vitamins increase photosynthesis efficiency and makes plants better able to deal with heat, high intensity lighting and stress.

All of Overdrive’s ingredients are matched so they work together to give your plants exactly what they need for late-season bloom building.
    See Flower Size Increase Right Away

Now that you know how it works, I’m sure you’ll be eager to apply Overdrive formula during the last four weeks of bloom phase, and watch amazing things happen in your garden. Cells repair themselves faster and increase their metabolism. Flower growth is ramped up. Roots take in more nutrients. Plants better resist disease and stress. The buds swell up before your very eyes when you use Overdrive.

Unlike many other bloom phase additives made by competitors, Overdrive does not rely on typical potassium-phosphorus augmentation. Instead, it’s a complete, unique feeding of ideal nutrients, vitamins and other substances that cause plants to redouble their flower production late in bloom phase.

Better yet, Overdrive is precision-engineered so it’s easy to use and safe to use. You will find that it mixes well and is taken in quickly by plants in any type of hydroponics system. It’s powerful and fast-acting.

So when you need your plants to give you extra harvest bounty, Overdrive them.

on a cloud half the time, other half in the fridge
    Thanks
    Been Thanked: 1,406 Times

thanks for that read nooby i have some overdrive which i will be definatly using
    ---Marley's Grow Diaries---

Marley's Diary - Black Rose - Kushage - Sour AK - Jack https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...ack-Black-Rose
    Marley's 3 Strain Soil Grow - BlackJack - Nebula - Critical#47 https://www.thctalk.com/cannabis-foru...rain-Soil-Grow

A Trich or Few a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

yeah it sounds good mate
    just wondered if anyone had some good experiences with it
    and if someone could tell me if its safe to add to my feed or do i have to drop the liquid carbo load out now when using overdrive
    i havent read anywhere on this site yet anyone else using carbo load

Thanks

Sounds like snake oil to me
    First grow
    250W CFL stealth hempy. Jock Horror.
    Second grow 375W CFL stealth hempy. Early Girl.

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

Hi nooby_dr_green_thumb
    I too am interested to know if anyone has used Overdrive.I have it but have never used it before.Your a little bit ahead of me with your grow Im week 5.So get it banged in my friend tell me what its like lol.It would be interesting to know if the buds swell before your very eyes (as the advanced nutes blurb says.They say that about all there stuff).I intend to replace My Big Bud with Overdrive at week 7 for 2 weeks then a one week flush.I too am using carboload and that stays in right to the final flush according to the AN calculator.
    Good luck keep us updated
    Peace

ahh nice
    what do you think of big bud?
    having good results with it

Thanks
    Been Thanked: 19,812 Times

I cant say really as its the first time Iv used it.All my girls are lookin well tho.Nice furry heads poppin up all over
    Im a little careful with the dosage tho I dont add the recommended dose.Iv nuked one plant already so Im being a little lighthanded with all my nutes
    I used the AN with boost from growers ark on my last grow and I was happy with the end result.But we all strive for bigger and better dont we?Hopin the big bud lives up to its name
    Peace

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast