Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: overdrive ? is it as good as they say?

nooby_dr_green_thumb Guest

yeah thanks mate

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bethmeg View Post
    .Nice furry heads poppin up all over
    Peace
    hey!.. i too have furry heads on my bigbud!! (sensi seeds version) strange, i'd never seen fur on a plant before. though he fur has all but gone now as the buds are growing in..

i wouldnt suspect your nutes causing it- im using GHE nutes only and i have this furry bigbud phenomenon too.. (dont stress folks, it's defo not mould fur, though it does look like it!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ViK View Post
    Sounds like snake oil to me
    im suspicious too.. the only way to tell if it makes a difference is to grow at least 6 clones- 3 with Overdrive and 3 without, in the same room under the same conditions.

until i see that done, i'll remain skeptical and cynical.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by shark View Post
    hey!.. i too have furry heads on my bigbud!! (sensi seeds version) strange, i'd never seen fur on a plant before. though he fur has all but gone now as the buds are growing in..

i wouldnt suspect your nutes causing it- im using GHE nutes only and i have this furry bigbud phenomenon too.. (dont stress folks, it's defo not mould fur, though it does look like it!)
    just been taking a few pics for my disry update so here's a couple of pics of my furry heads from lower down on the plant..

.. a pic of the plant (sorry for hijack noobydr!)..

all good mate
    shes so big now lol hows the other one geting along mate? the one that your friend is looking after for you?

Thanks

she's just fine mate.. thanks. it should have recovered from the shock and be adjusted to it's new enviroment now. i saw her yesterday and she's well..

nice mate trying to find some big bud seeds but i only want femanised and only want a ocuple hard trying to find genuine seedbanks that will sell single seeds or just 2 or 3

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nooby_dr_green_thumb View Post
    nice mate trying to find some big bud seeds but i only want femanised and only want a ocuple hard trying to find genuine seedbanks that will sell single seeds or just 2 or 3
    ive pm'd you..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2